By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
ktay95 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:
Guys, guys Im still here.

No your not

THEN WHO WAS PHONE!?!?!?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
ktay95 said:
OfficerRaichu15 said:

No your not

You are right I am actually a clone sent from Platina's house after we had a fun friday night

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Wow, I was never aware that I was a defender!

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---

AZWification said:

Wow, I was never aware that I was a defender!

Well the thread ended up being locked so you didnt do such a great job defending it anyway
Oh shit Im in the same boat

OfficerRaichu15 said:

But what happened to your avatar? :O

Around the Network

There have been a few Defenders that have left VGC even before I joined...
..there are also a few that are quite close to becoming Defender as well (Einsam, Spurge)
..and some of the old veterans are still here, but just not as active.

Regardless, I would like to congratulate and thank the Defenders, new and old, as they helped make both the original NintenDomination and the new one to what it is now. :D

Good luck to the To Be Defenders!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I was a pretty diehard defender of Nintendo for a long time.
From 2012 onwards though I got increasingly frustrated with them, until I got to the point I'm at now, where I still love them, but disapprove of most of what they do. XD

Ultrashroomz said:
Woah, I had no idea that the Blue Eyes White Dragon was once a defender.

I believe that's the king of red lions (username ;P)

@cloud. Dude, that's a classic in VGC history. I'll link you the threads once I get home. It's 2 prequels + a trilogy

Speaking of defenders, I'm accustomed enough to my new home and seem to do nothing at nights... maybe it's time to bring the daily news report back!

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Apparently Nintendo UK has 2 promos for XCX out.
NOA has a promo out as well(if I don't see it during SNF Im gonna be pissed).

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

Cloudman said:
o: I'm surprised ktay95 was a defender... And why is slar a box of mac and cheese..?

I would have liked to have met the older defenders. I guess we are the new gen defenders?

It was a phase. It lead up to my realization that it was all a lie. I got some shocking answers... Things scalated quickly, and we got into a deadly war. Nothing but a powerful force we couldn't comprehend stopped us. But the fierce sentiment and lust for war never stopped. It became a worldwide war before we knew it, bringing the destruction of Earth itself, and the minds behind it... dissapeared. Until our backup plans took fruition, and lead to the continuation of a never ending fight for freedom, for power, for humanity itself. 

The movie comes out next Summer. Stay tuned

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988