By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

I invited a friend of mine to join the squad hope you don´t mind Chris and Kjartan

Around the Network

Great games guys, I know you are not aware of this but one of our matches was on stream. Once it´s available I´ll show you the clip (sorry cloud but this was after you left so you are not on the video)

Sorry again I had to go guys. I got a phone call, so my concentration was split, and then I had to step out.

The first match was soo embarrassing because I had the golden fish and I had no idea what to do with it!!! >_
Ugh, I feel I really need to practice more with the game... -_-

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Mike321 said:
Great games guys, I know you are not aware of this but one of our matches was on stream. Once it´s available I´ll show you the clip (sorry cloud but this was after you left so you are not on the video)

Wait, what's this about a stream...? o_O (I was playing sloppy anyways... =_= )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Mike321 said:

A little after you left we played against a team that is livestreaming, our match was on stream

Around the Network
Mike321 said:
Cloudman said:
Mike321 said:

A little after you left we played against a team that is livestreaming, our match was on stream

Oooh, I wanna see that. How didja know it was streamed?

Dance my pretties!

Mike321 said:

Oh dear.... I hope it wasn't one where I was a total failure

Anyway, thanks guys, that was really fun and intense! I still don't like rainmaker and I barely play this mode so sorry if sometimes I was a mess.

NNID/PSN: Kung_Kjartan

Cloudman said:
Mike321 said:
Cloudman said:
Mike321 said:

Oooh, I wanna see that. How didja know it was streamed?

I recognized their tags because they are sponsored by e-sports teams, they are pro splatoon players (so we lost, but we hold our own pretty decent)

Kjartan said:
Mike321 said:

Oh dear.... I hope it wasn't one where I was a total failure

Anyway, thanks guys, that was really fun and intense! I still don't like rainmaker and I barely play this mode so sorry if sometimes I was a mess.

+1

I don't really like this mode either, haha!

Dance my pretties!

http://www.twitch.tv/theumbreonmonarchy/v/20725994

The match starts at the 39:39 mark. Watch Chris, Kjartan, a friend of mine and me fight against a pro squad.

Edit: the one recording is a campy roller so that explains: a) his high score and b) the few highlights