By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

More Wii U Virtual Console + Wii games Found in eShop Data Mining.

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=181631205&postcount=217

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Hey, good matches Episteme and Mike. Sorry to crash in with ya Episteme. ^.^ I don't think I have played with you, so I wanted to see how you play... We had some good matches, though I think there was some dead weight in the group. A few people were getting me so angry...

And Mike, always trying a new weapon, haha. I should branch out, but I'm too attached to my main to try others... : X

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Hey, good matches Episteme and Mike. Sorry to crash in with ya Episteme. ^.^ I don't think I have played with you, so I wanted to see how you play... We had some good matches, though I think there was some dead weight in the group. A few people were getting me so angry...

And Mike, always trying a new weapon, haha. I should branch out, but I'm too attached to my main to try others... : X

You left really fast we only had like two matches, still pretty fun. I can´t use the same weapon all the time is really boring, just like in smash I can´t use the same character all the time. You should try other weapons it´s fun

Mike321 said:
Cloudman said:

You left really fast we only had like two matches, still pretty fun. I can´t use the same weapon all the time is really boring, just like in smash I can´t use the same character all the time. You should try other weapons it´s fun

Yeah, sorry... I had already played for an hour, haha... I guess it feels frustrating if I do very terrible with a new weapon and let my team down. It feels hard to pick up something new and be a good team member at the same time...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Just wondering, who was able to get the TriForce Hero Demo codes?

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Platina said:

Heeere : D

Dance my pretties!

Cloudman said:
Mike321 said:
Cloudman said:

Yeah, sorry... I had already played for an hour, haha... I guess it feels frustrating if I do very terrible with a new weapon and let my team down. It feels hard to pick up something new and be a good team member at the same time...

That´s why I try new weapon in turf war, I don´t care about winning or losing in that mode is all about practice and getting better with new weapons.

Mike321 said:
Cloudman said:
Mike321 said:
Cloudman said:

That´s why I try new weapon in turf war, I don´t care about winning or losing in that mode is all about practice and getting better with new weapons.

Yeah, that is true.... : X

Dance my pretties!

Platina said:

*raises hand*

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Good matches, guys! I looked at the players after the match and we were 6 S, one A+ and one A, no wonder that it was so surprisingly competitive for Turf War

Oh, and no Nintendo Direct announcement, I totally expected it today for a Direct on Friday...