By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Around the Network
Mike321 said:

I've been really bad at predicting the winning team, but I didn't really play during this splatfest at all :/

2:3 now

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Does anyone know what happened with that Tantalus WiiU port? It's been months months without any mention of it, do we know what it is, has it been cancelled or moved to the NX?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

0-6 now, eh, bring on the Sonic 06 references. I'm more disappointed in how once again the Splatfest was plagued with connection issues. I couldn't even get online a times, and for like an hour finishing a single game proved impossible as I couldn't get through one without being disconnected. I really hope the 3.0 update comes with fixes cause this is getting ridiculous.

CARS WON! Yes! I figured I was going to lose when I picked cars, but I never thought we would win x )

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Fire Emblem: Fates, Yo-kai Watch, Genei Ibun Roku #FE, Pokken Tournament and Zelda: U. 2016 is looking good already!

Splatoon is on sale on Best Buy and Amazon for $45.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Einsam_Delphin said:
0-6 now, eh, bring on the Sonic 06 references. I'm more disappointed in how once again the Splatfest was plagued with connection issues. I couldn't even get online a times, and for like an hour finishing a single game proved impossible as I couldn't get through one without being disconnected. I really hope the 3.0 update comes with fixes cause this is getting ridiculous.

I tried multiple times throughout the day I was only able to play 1 battle from start to finish, so I couldn't event get to Fiend :/

I really hope they fix connection issues as well

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

o: I didn't have any connection issues myself.... o_o

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

In case anyone cares, I went through my Wii U friends list, and did a little cleanup, deleting some users on the list that I don't really recognize.

If you added me before, and I removed you, feel free to readd me, but try to tell me who you are so I can track you better.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."