By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
John120219 said:

Haha, the entire reason I did use it is because I just played a game where one of the players on the other team was using it and killing everyone, so I wanted to try it out and see how it was. But I agree, I hope the update does fix it a little bit, it's really annoying.

An unlikely yet possibly good idea would be a path from the left of the sniper nest leading to the area above their Splatzone. People tend to sit up there shooting down at their zone to keep it from ever being taken over, and this path would help counter that.

Around the Network
John120219 said:

I can't wait to try this gun out. 

"New gun is unfair to tiny baby enemies."

"All will fear my giant new gun."

"Who send all these babies to fight!?"

Ok, I'm done.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

So I guess Arowana Mall is being changed not just in splat zones but in all modes.

"Splatoon’s big update is coming soon, and one of the changes listed in the patch notes was that “certain stage elements” in Arowana Mall are being adjusted in Splat Zones. However, the Japanese Splatoon Twitter account clarified today that the stage is being changed in all game modes, not just Splat Zones."

[Source]

The official Japanese twitter account for Splatoon posted a picture showing off some of the new gear available after the update.

[Source} [Twitter Post]

There's a rumor about new Zelda footage on the Gamescom tomorrow...

oh wow, people is desperate. It won't happen.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network
Pavolink said:

Well yeah, you know Triforce Heroes and Hyrule Warriors Legends

ARamdomGamer said:
Pavolink said:

Well yeah, you know Triforce Heroes and Hyrule Warriors Legends

Hehe forgot o mention: Zelda HD for Wii U.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

http://www.gamnesia.com/news/the-amiibo-three-pack-of-rob-duck-hunt-and-gw-is-real-and-is-exclusive-to-g

If you want this amiibos get ready for august 8

Here's a look at the Ika Musume/Squid Girl promotion for Splatoon in Japan.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

http://nintendoeverything.com/square-enix-reiterates-that-dragon-quest-xi-is-only-being-considered-for-nx/

http://kotaku.com/these-are-the-first-nintendo-nx-games-1720545061?utm_campaign=Socialflow_Kotaku_Twitter&utm_source=Kotaku_Twitter&utm_medium=Socialflow

So basically the NX version of DQ XI is not planned already is just being considered