By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

For those interested, you can now preorder the 3DS NFC amiibo reader at GameStop.

http://www.gamestop.com/nintendo-3ds/accessories/3ds-nfc-amiibo-reader/123181

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

Well, let's end this on a good note, Mike.

Damn, I went from 8.5 so hawt to 1.5, awful...

episteme said:
Well, let's end this on a good note, Mike.

Damn, I went from 8.5 so hawt to 1.5, awful...

I finished with 7.0, great games btw It was quite a long but really fun session.

Chris Pranger, who works at Nintendo Treehouse, appeared on the latest episode of the Part-Time Gamer podcast. Pranger shared a few interesting details about his position his position as well as working at the company as a whole.

You’ll find a summary of information from the podcast below. For the full discussion, visit this link.

– Nintendo’s media policy has recently changed regarding employees being more open about talking about their work but not spoilers or anything
– He is the voice of the first level boss in Star Fox Zero; also working on the game
– Talks about NOA using employees as voiceovers for fun and cheap work
– Nintendo has a game library where employees can check out games for all systems in order to be well-versed in gaming; this is how he played Bioshock Infinite
– Sakurai kills himself for his games; he is very sensitive to fan feedback
– Localization costs a ton of money and often the vocal minority of fans who want a game localized isn’t a large enough consumer base to justify the localization costs
– The original Xenoblade is an example he gives of this
– Nintendo of Europe ate the cost on that project

http://nintendoeverything.com/chris-pranger-shares-tidbits-about-working-for-nintendo-treehouse/

http://nintendoeverything.com/nintendo-says-the-company-often-listens-to-fans/

Sure they listen, but sometimes they don't do what the fans tell them they want.

Around the Network

Let me just say, E-Liter 3K Scope on Moray Towers Splat Zones is amazing.

John120219 said:

You're contributing to why most everyone hates that map! Hopefully the update fixes things a bit.

Einsam_Delphin said:
John120219 said:

You're contributing to why most everyone hates that map! Hopefully the update fixes things a bit.

Haha, the entire reason I did use it is because I just played a game where one of the players on the other team was using it and killing everyone, so I wanted to try it out and see how it was. But I agree, I hope the update does fix it a little bit, it's really annoying.

mZuzek said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

wot.

It has the same issue as Arowana Mall, only 2 ways into the center, though it's not as narrow so not as bad, but still, once a team takes over the center it's hard to get back in and you have no choice but to go straight through the middle since there's no alternative routes. 

I can't wait to try this gun out.