By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Thankyou for the matches, John, Robert and Platina.
Got lots of money from the dome map =D

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Dang it, Squid Sisters.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Thanks to everyone who participated in the Splatoon meet up, fun games guys.

I think I'm done playing for now.

If you guys wanna continue, join off of ARamdomGamer/Robert or Platina (if either one is still playing)

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I was just about done anyway so the Squid Sisters interrupting was great timing on their part.

It was fun, guys! Can't wait until the update so we can have private lobbies.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Good games everyone! Had a great time playing with you guys.

Oh we're done already, but it was so fun and both the newest maps are now on rotation! Welp ggs and can't wait til the update!

Well I guess I'm done too then. That was fun guys I had a great time

Good games Episteme, though unfortunately we were enemys most of the time, but soon we can rectify that! Also the reason I left was cause the enemy Custom Jet Squelcher was squidbagging me for some reason, so naturally after both inkzooka'ing him while he had the kraken live n squid bagging him after, then you and me's combined Burst Bomb spam pushing him into the water, it was simply gg no re!

Einsam_Delphin said:
Good games Episteme, though unfortunately we were enemys most of the time, but soon we can rectify that! Also the reason I left was cause the enemy Custom Jet Squelcher was squidbagging me for some reason, so naturally after both inkzooka'ing him while he had the kraken live n squid bagging him after, then you and me's combined Burst Bomb spam pushing him into the water, it was simply gg no re!

Haha, yeah, that fas a fun moment!

But I don't like the Custom Jet Squelcher that much, I tried it for a few days now.