By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Ultrashroomz said:
Skullwaker said:
So my friend that has been coming over and playing my Wii U ever since I got it finally picked one up himself a few days ago.

And for what, you may ask? It wasn't for Smash. It wasn't for Mario Kart. Or Pikmin, or Bayonetta or Mario 3D World. All of which he had a lot of fun playing, but none of them persuaded him enough to go out and buy a system. No, the game that did that...was Splatoon.

And this is coming from a guy that is mainly a PC gamer with some Xbox on the side, who doesn't typically play games like this. I think that just goes to show the power of Splatoon, tbh.

He's slowly becoming a kid again...

Or he could end up as a squid

Around the Network

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VpWrRHTGcKE

Can someone esplain to me what Derick said on the changes they are going to put after lvl 20? I didnt quite get it. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:

Can someone esplain to me what Derick said on the changes they are going to put after lvl 20? I didnt quite get it. 

So basically from level 20 onward you are now going to be leveled up based on the points derived from winning a match and how much ink you spread.

You will also be given a reward for every 5th level you earn, so on level 25, 30, 35, etc...

Did that help?

Platina said:

Since there are a number of players joining our Splatoon Event Tomorrow, we will be dividing up into 2 groups to prevent flooding one room. Please join your correct group!

Time: 2pm Pacific / 5pm Eastern / 11pm Europe

Group One
Group Two
Ultrashroomz (host)
ARamdomGamer (host)
Jranation Slarvax
Einsam_Delphin PixelPerfect
Skullwaker* john120219

Platina*

*May not attend

Please add the host's NNID (NNIDs are the same for both hosts) of your group prior to the event!

Is it too late to sign up?

tsogud said:
Jranation said:

So basically from level 20 onward you are now going to be leveled up based on the points derived from winning a match and how much ink you spread.

You will also be given a reward for every 5th level you earn, so on level 25, 30, 35, etc...

Did that help?

Isn't that the same thing as before level 20? 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Jranation said:
tsogud said:

Did that help?

No, 3 points for a win and 2 points for making over 400 points. Like during Splatfests.

episteme said:
Jranation said:

No, 3 points for a win and 2 points for making over 400 points. Like during Splatfests.

OH!!!!!! That changes everything =D

Im not sure if im going to like this. Since it requires the entire team to do good, not just you. Like <20 you can get upt 1500+ points, but still loose the match. I guess i'll just wait and see. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Its North Pole VS South Pole here in the next Splatfest for EU/AUS Inklings!!!!!

You guys can warm up by the campfire, but we will be freezing here for the summer!

I guess I'll choose South Pole, Since i LOVE HAPPY FEET!!! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

North Pole has polar bears! North Pole FTW!

Don't forget that our Splatoon event is today at 5PM EST.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."