By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Platina said:
Einsam_Delphin said:
Despite the lack of Japanese players, it actually hasn't affected how long it takes for a room to fill up, atleast for me, so there was no need to be worried afterall!

I believe it's just the time zones..

Like with Pokemon, the later I play, the more Japanese players pop up. Just yesterday, I joined a group with only Japanese players so I guess it really depends on what time you play at.

There's normally always Japs on (or atleast people with Japanese characters as their name), but there wont be any today due to their Splatfest. 

Around the Network
Wildcard36qs said:
Guys... how was Jurassic World? lol seriously I am interested to know your opinions.

It was amazing. Seriously. If you loved the original, you'll love this movie.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Is it weird that I'm more interested in the Ryu DLC than Roy? Even though I love Fire Emblem and have never played a Street Fighter game?

Einsam_Delphin said:
Platina said:

I believe it's just the time zones..

Like with Pokemon, the later I play, the more Japanese players pop up. Just yesterday, I joined a group with only Japanese players so I guess it really depends on what time you play at.

There's normally always Japs on (or atleast people with Japanese characters as their name), but there wont be any today due to their Splatfest. 

That's true.

Hopefully late tonight will be okay then..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Skullwaker said:
Is it weird that I'm more interested in the Ryu DLC than Roy? Even though I love Fire Emblem and have never played a Street Fighter game?

Maybe it's cause Ryu will be a brand new character? lol.

Personally, I'm excited for Roy, since he was my very first main in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

tbh, I'm just hoping that he's better than Marth.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Maybe it's cause Ryu will be a brand new character? lol.

Personally, I'm excited for Roy, since he was my very first main in Super Smash Bros. Melee.

tbh, I'm just hoping that he's better than Marth.

Yeah, that's probably it.

I don't have any kind of attachment to Roy and I feel that there are enough FE characters in the game for me, so Ryu is just more interesting imo. I'm surprised it took them this long to put him in the game, since he has an extensive history on Nintendo systems.

Skullwaker said:

I don't have any kind of attachment to Roy and I feel that there are enough FE characters in the game for me, so Ryu is just more interesting imo. I'm surprised it took them this long to put him in the game, since he has an extensive history on Nintendo systems.

I guess it's because it's Capcom, and when it comes to Capcom, Mega Man had a lot more extensive history on Nintendo systems.

(P.S. Play Mega Man, Skull )

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
I guess it's because it's Capcom, and when it comes to Capcom, Mega Man had a lot more extensive history on Nintendo systems.

(P.S. Play Mega Man, Skull )

I'll do this soon, I promise!

I've been using the new weapon, called "marcador fino" in Spanish, pretty good.
It's similar to the aerograf but with less spread, also feels like it has slightly more range.

Ultrashroomz said:

A couple days ago.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, enjoy the matches. Have fun playing at midnight

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

I've been using the new weapon, called "marcador fino" in Spanish, pretty good.
It's similar to the aerograf but with less spread, also feels like it has slightly more range.

Ultrashroomz said:

A couple days ago.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

No problem, enjoy the matches. Have fun playing at midnight

Well that's a drastically different name! Does it mean the same thing (Splash-O-matic)? As for the weapoh itself, eh, don't really care for it. :L

It wont be midnight for him foo! But one hour is really the tipping point between you playing and not playing? Well I'm not even sure yet if I can play myself.