By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Fudge, why do I not own a Switch yet?

Around the Network

Arms is looking good .
I will have to test but it looks like it's becoming a buy.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

This looks way more complete at lauch than Splatoon did at launch, yet they are giving us free updates and finally a testpunch!

Couldnt be happier with this direct, they even hinted at some sort of lore/story, wich I guess would be tied to grand prix?

The lore looked very Splatoon-ish.

Edit: I'm also so in love with all of the female fighters. All of them. Robo Cop looked interesting playstyle-wise and cute design wise, I wonder if he'll play rosalina style and is really hard to master, already forgot the other new male fighter they intrudice though, so save to say I'm not impressed with him. :P

Yeah, ARMS looking really neat. Splatoon strategy all over again, but it's nice to have new fighters and maps as free DLC. Neat. And the game looks robust and fun. Some modes look extremely fun (can't wait to play that basketball mode with a friend haha). And also nice to know that Splatoon 2 has a SP mode again. I liked the single player mode in the first one, so I hope this will be an improvement over the last one.

Oh, and I chuckled a lot when I heard Startpunch. A++.

Arms looks a lot more interesting after the direct. Different modes really flesh it out.

Between Zelda, ARMS, MK8, and Splatoon 2 the Switch can make a good case for itself over the summer.

Around the Network

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I need ARMS' Soundtrack injected into my veins right now.

Thank the lords for the demo, now I can listen to this without sound effects :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ILEXOsi9YjM

ARamdomGamer said:
I need ARMS' Soundtrack injected into my veins right now.

Yes! Same here! That harmony at the beginning was just beautiful! 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nP3l19Uio1g&feature=youtu.be

Those technology enthusiasts over at Digital Foundry have gone hands-on with the latest build of ARMS and have come away suitably impressed.

• 1080p 60 fps in single player mode
  • 900p 60 fps in 2-player split screen mode
  • 900p 30 fps in 4-player split screen mode

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]