By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Ariakon said:
Platina said:

Oh nice, congrats on your purchase then!

Interested in Splatoon 2, Xenoblade or Mario Odyssey?

Really hope E3 2017 will have a good lineup.. D:

Yeah, all three of those interest me, especially Xenoblade, since JRPGs are one of my favorite genres (I'm currently addicted to Persona 5) and I was never able to play either of the Wii U versions. I also wouldn't mind some news on a Smash Bros. Wii U port, if indeed they are making one. 

Oh nice, JRPGs are my favourite genre too :p

As 3DS devs and possibly Vita devs move to the Switch, we should be getting a lot more of those types of games too, so I'm pretty excited. Smash 4 port is basically all but annouced really :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Platina said:
Ariakon said:

Yeah, all three of those interest me, especially Xenoblade, since JRPGs are one of my favorite genres (I'm currently addicted to Persona 5) and I was never able to play either of the Wii U versions. I also wouldn't mind some news on a Smash Bros. Wii U port, if indeed they are making one. 

As 3DS devs and possibly Vita devs move to the Switch, we should be getting a lot more of those types of games too, so I'm pretty excited. Smash 4 port is basically all but annouced really :p

Yeah, the Switch already has Shin Megami Tensei V and Octopath Traveler coming as well.  I would expect more such games.

Nuvendil said:

Platina said:

Yeah, the Switch already has Shin Megami Tensei V and Octopath Traveler coming as well.  I would expect more such games.

It's not just that, we are getting Fate/Extella, and Japan is getting Nights of Azure 2

They may not be stellar games, but seeing these games come to the Switch and possibly getting localized is the more exciting thing to me. If we get some Vita devs to move the Switch, then along with the developers for the 3DS and Nintendo, the Switch has potential to be truly amazing.

Guess that's why I rated the Direct so high, despite there being no new game announcement that interested me, aside from MH Stories :p

| |

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJnnn0BBj_c

I felt that I saw this before, but doesn't look like it in the comments :p

| |

Yea, the accolades trailer was only on their facebook and twitter for a while, was never uploaded to youtube till yesterday.

Around the Network
Platina said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJnnn0BBj_c

I felt that I saw this before, but doesn't look like it in the comments :p

So many 10's! I can barely keep up with them all in the video, they're just everywhere!

ARamdomGamer said:
Yea, the accolades trailer was only on their facebook and twitter for a while, was never uploaded to youtube till yesterday.

That explains things :p

| |

Platina said:
ARamdomGamer said:

That explains things :p

Yeah, it was an ad around the net before showing up on their YouTube for some reason.

The Mario Happy Meal toys and the "Nintendo promotion" begins April 25th in the Chicago market.

I just demoed my Nintendo switch on our family easter party. That looks to be two extra sales for NS, BOTW and MK8 deluxe .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.