By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Heh, I would buy Rime on the Switch over my PS4. Now I'll probably not buying it. I'm sick of these decisions.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Platina said:

Their official statement:

“We set prices for our products based on the costs of development and publishing for each specific platform. I can confirm cost of manufacturing is also a factor, in addition to the statement below about development and publishing costs.”

:/

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/03/09/grey-box-comments-on-rimes-higher-price-on-switch/

Yeah, not buying that.  If the costs were that high, why are they the only game I know of that is getting this treatment where the launch price is higher?  I agree with what another user said: they are just hoping to turn higher profits per sale to make up for what they have already decided on their own will be weaker sales, which will end up completely ruining any sales potential this game ever had. 

That does make a lot of sense, probably is the case D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I just completed BOTW and I just have to say, that was such a fantastic game. I think I would say it's my second favorite game ever. It deserves all the praise that it received. The only legitimate complaint I can think of was the atrocious frame rate at times. Now, my switch is just going to collect dust until Splatoon 2 comes out though.

Wii U NNID:  CWegzz
3DS Friend Code:  4210-5277-5484
PSN:  Ronnoc4
Steam:  CWegz

^ You completed it? I'm starting with it... one week later, thanks to snail mail, finally got together with my Switch!!!

Setting it up

And Puyopuyo

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx2/salvatoredc1/20170306_194712_zpscvsybmun.jpg

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx2/salvatoredc1/20170307_222415_zpszcitnn3b.jpg

http://i736.photobucket.com/albums/xx2/salvatoredc1/20170302_233231_zpsuwdffczb.jpg

Switch!!!

Around the Network
CWegzz said:
I just completed BOTW and I just have to say, that was such a fantastic game. I think I would say it's my second favorite game ever. It deserves all the praise that it received. The only legitimate complaint I can think of was the atrocious frame rate at times. Now, my switch is just going to collect dust until Splatoon 2 comes out though.

Nice, pretty fast, what is your playtime, if you can check?

| |

It's crazy how out of stock Switch is right now in Vancouver! Can't find one anywhere!!! Which means my friends are jelly muahhaha

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Platina said:
CWegzz said:

The switch doesn't track playtimes like the Wii U or 3DS does, right?  Anyways, I just completed the main story, but there's still so much in the game that I haven't done, so I am going to continue playing some more.

CWegzz said:
Platina said:

The switch doesn't track playtimes like the Wii U or 3DS does, right?  Anyways, I just completed the main story, but there's still so much in the game that I haven't done, so I am going to continue playing some more.

Apparently there are 2 ways, both which aren't ideal

1. Parental Controls

2. A basic activity log showing what game you played recently
example: https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/8117549/nintendo_switch_friend_activity_log_1280.jpg

But yes, nothing like the 3DS or even the Wii U :/

| |

Platina said:
CWegzz said:

Apparently there are 2 ways, both which aren't ideal

1. Parental Controls

2. A basic activity log showing what game you played recently
example: https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/8117549/nintendo_switch_friend_activity_log_1280.jpg

But yes, nothing like the 3DS or even the Wii U :/

Ok, I will check my playtime when I get out of work and post it here.  On my profile screen, it always just says first played x days ago, but I just read that it shows hours played starting 7 days after and now it's 7 days after, so it should show now.