By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Hey, so any switch users get Bomberman R? I was wondering what people's impressions on the game are...

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

Also, I would like thoughts from people who played both Bravely games

I've completed the original and have mixed feelings over it (mainly the story) so I'm wondering if Bravely Second is worth it, as it's on an okay sale..

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:

I've completed the original and have mixed feelings over it (mainly the story) so I'm wondering if Bravely Second is worth it, as it's on an okay sale..

I haven't played Second, but from what I have heard it doesn't have the 3rd act trainwck that the original does.

Nuvendil said:
Platina said:

I haven't played Second, but from what I have heard it doesn't have the 3rd act trainwck that the original does.

I've heard about that too, but I'm still a bit cautious because of the original :/

Really need to play the demo but don't really have time to D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:
Nuvendil said:

I've heard about that too, but I'm still a bit cautious because of the original :/

Really need to play the demo but don't really have time to D:

Yeah I am too.  That third act is the most drastic nose dive in quality I have ever seen in a game. 

And I've played Empire Total War so for those of you who know that game, let that statement sink in.

Around the Network

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:

[Switch Swag]

Too many amiibo!!! But did your Switch just arrive?

My shit is still on its way. I can only fiddle with the Pro on my laptop ^^

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

Peh said:

[Switch Swag]

Nah, I've got it already on friday.. didn't posted it here, because I was playing Zelda most of the time :)

I checked a store nearby to see if they got the switch. They had a few units of the grey version.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Peh said:
TomaTito said:

Nah, I've got it already on friday.. didn't posted it here, because I was playing Zelda most of the time :)

I checked a store nearby to see if they got the switch. They had a few units of the grey version.

Lucky you, I think I wont be able to seriously focus on the device until Friday.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Platina said:

I feel that the first one is better than the second.In one hand the second dosent have the horrible third act as Nuvendil said, and the narrative and the pacing is good in my opinion, but in the other hand it lacks ambition.

The first Bravely is really good because it tries something new and its fresh in its own way.But the second game feels "cheap".Half the game is reused assets from the first and the story isnt as good as the first one, though as I said the pacing is good and the combat is improved upon(even if just a little)

I would say to pick Bravelz Second only if you liked the first game very much.Otherwise your money is best spend on the Switch.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1