By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Oh, another PSA.

Go to your myNintendo account -> Account Settings -> Shop Menu

You will be prompted to merge the funds with your Nintendo Account and NNID.

Make sure you do this if you wanna use any money tied to your Wii U/3DS account on your Switch.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

For those wanting to use the region free console to it's full potential:

Guide: How To Access the Nintendo Switch eShop For Multiple Regions

In your browser of choice, head over to accounts.nintendo.com and choose to sign up for a new account. then enter your date of birth on the following screen.

Next, you'll fill out your details like Nickname, Email address and password. Two key points here - first off, you need to use a different email address from your 'main' Nintendo account. This second account needs to be unique, so you'll need to ensure you not only have a second email address, but also easy access to it. Secondly, and this is the most important part - under country of residence, make sure you select Japan. This setting determines your eShop region.

After that, you'll receive an email from Nintendo (to the relevant email address) containing a four-digit code. Enter the code you received on the page and click verify. If you entered the code correctly, congratulations! You've just created a Japanese Nintendo Account.

From here on you'll need your Switch. First, click the gear icon on the bottom of the home screen to go to settings. Once you're there you need to select Users, then click "Add User."

You'll be taken through selecting a user icon and entering a name before finally adding the user to your system. Once that's done you'll be presented with the option to link your newly created user to a Nintendo Account. The screen will look like this:

After you click Sign In and Link, enter your Japanese Nintendo Account credentials you created earlier. Once you've done this, you're ready to start perusing the Japanese eShop! When you click the eShop icon, you'll be asked who is using the eShop. If you want to view your local eShop, use that original account, if you want to see Japan's offerings, choose your new account instead.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/03/guide_how_to_access_the_nintendo_switch_eshop_for_multiple_regions

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

| |

Platina said:

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/03/guide_how_to_access_the_nintendo_switch_eshop_for_multiple_regions

You can change the region of your Nintendo Account too, but only if you give up your eShop balance or have none.

http://nintendoeverything.com/you-can-merge-your-wii-u-3ds-eshop-balance-with-switch-right-now-on-nintendos-website/

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Got mine at midnight... more games to come today!

Switch!!!

Around the Network

So picked up my Switch amd Zelda and spent way too long playing on it :P

Overall I am highly pleased. Zelda looks great on the TV and the handheld screen, the speakers on the Switch itself are surprisingly good, the Joy-Con Grip is surprisingly comfortable and for me, the Joy-Con work absolutely flawlessly. I even went out of my way to try and replicate the issues, holding the controllers behind my back and then behind the counch on the far end of the room. No issues cropping up. And the seamlessness with which the Switch goes from handheld to TV mode is just so dang cool.

And I can already tell I am going to really enjoy Zelda.

So yeah, already very happy with my purchase thus far. :)

Spoiler tag for those who didn't watch trailers/interviews of Zelda

They weren't kidding about being able to go straight to the final boss, just headed over there to see what it was like... I was swiftly 1 shot :P

To be fair it's what I was expecting, most enemies I encounter anywhere 1-2 shot me. This game really is the hardest Zelda since Zelda 2

TomaTito said:
Platina said:

You can change the region of your Nintendo Account too, but only if you give up your eShop balance or have none.

http://nintendoeverything.com/you-can-merge-your-wii-u-3ds-eshop-balance-with-switch-right-now-on-nintendos-website/

I saw that too, but it's better to just have 2 separate accounts for different regions

| |

Here’s Why Nintendo Switch Cartridges Taste So Bad

Nintendo Switch cartridges aren’t meant to be put into your mouth but that hasn’t stopped people from doing so. Those that have tasted the cartridges report an extremely bitter taste that’s hard to wash away. Nintendo of America has explained to Kotaku that it’s intentional as they’ve used a bittering agent to stop young children from putting the cartridges they find lying around on the coffee table into their mouths.

“To avoid the possibility of accidental ingestion, keep the game card away from young children. A bittering agent (Denatonium Benzoate) has also been applied to the game card. This bittering agent is non-toxic.”

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/03/03/heres-why-nintendo-switch-cartridges-taste-so-bad/

| |

Got mine m8s! Also sold my vita!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850