By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Random poll in Japan asking if people are intending to buy the Switch. Blue and Pink are genders and the left is the age group

A small sample size of 1400 people, but still looking good.
As a comparision, the PS VR only had around 5% intend to buy, whereas this one is around 10%

https://mynintendonews.com/2017/01/30/poll-reveals-that-over-10-of-japan-plans-to-buy-a-nintendo-switch/

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Today we have a very important update on how console backers will soon be able to prepare their final platform choices for Yooka-Laylee, ahead of the game’s April 11 release.

"Very soon we will unlock BackerKit surveys and allow you to make final adjustments to your game platform including Nintendo Switch, plus the opportunity to upgrade to a physical version for PS4 and XB1. Wii U backers affected by our recent announcement can also request a refund."
"When we unlock your survey through BackerKit, Wii U backers will be able to do one of the following: 
- Change to a PC digital Steam version (and receive Toybox Plus on PC Steam to compensate for price difference) 
- Change to a digital console version (Xbox One, PS4 or Switch) 
- Upgrade to a physical console version (Xbox One or PS4 - £20 upgrade cost applies) 
- Request a refund 
 *Please note that all Wii U backers who don’t choose another platform will be defaulted to PC digital Steam "

Full Article - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival/posts/1795150

Thought it was worth a post here if anyone backed it on Wii U especially. You will be able to choose Switch if you backed for a console copy as well as refund if you went or the Wii U copy and don't have any other platform to swap to.

I would advise still keeping your copy though as it was only £15 where as this is going to retail at £30 so it's great value.

Versus_Evil said:
So in an ideal world the Feb direct will include.

1. How much will the online cost once implemented.
2. What exactly will the online fee include.
3. Address the voice chat/online concerns.
4. Show us what the online will and won't have.
5. Show us the mobile app.

But because this is Nintendo and Nintendo are Nintendo I expect them not to address anything.

What do you want to see from the next Direct?

I know this is wishful thinking on your part but there is probably no way Nintendo reveals their monthly/yearly price for online this far away from them charging for it.  Right now, Nintendo has a really bad reputation when it comes to their online services which is why it would be better on their part to slowly rehabilitate that part of their image and keep quiet about specific price points for the next 6-8 months while emphasizing that all price points that end up floating around the internet during that time frame are unsubstantiated rumors.  Showing a price now just leaves Nintendo open to scrutiny because the average person will end up equating that price tag to Nintendo's past history and what's going to be available at launch rather than what's going to be available later in the year.

WoodenPints said:

Today we have a very important update on how console backers will soon be able to prepare their final platform choices for Yooka-Laylee, ahead of the game’s April 11 release.

"Very soon we will unlock BackerKit surveys and allow you to make final adjustments to your game platform including Nintendo Switch, plus the opportunity to upgrade to a physical version for PS4 and XB1. Wii U backers affected by our recent announcement can also request a refund."
"When we unlock your survey through BackerKit, Wii U backers will be able to do one of the following: 
- Change to a PC digital Steam version (and receive Toybox Plus on PC Steam to compensate for price difference) 
- Change to a digital console version (Xbox One, PS4 or Switch) 
- Upgrade to a physical console version (Xbox One or PS4 - £20 upgrade cost applies) 
- Request a refund 
 *Please note that all Wii U backers who don’t choose another platform will be defaulted to PC digital Steam "

Full Article - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/playtonic/yooka-laylee-a-3d-platformer-rare-vival/posts/1795150

Thought it was worth a post here if anyone backed it on Wii U especially. You will be able to choose Switch if you backed for a console copy as well as refund if you went or the Wii U copy and don't have any other platform to swap to.

I would advise still keeping your copy though as it was only £15 where as this is going to retail at £30 so it's great value.

...No physical release confirmed for the Switch?  Of all the halfasssed...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tSY0giG3CI

Dual audio please, still pretty excited for this game since I never played the original version

| |

Around the Network

Just want to keep this on my buddy.

Looking forward to tomorrow for my last vote for LYN IN DIS

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

Platina said:

Dual audio please, still pretty excited for this game since I never played the original version

I'd be pretty surprised had you played Gaiden, seeing as its a Japanese only game

Wish I could be excited for it, playing Awakening right now and loving it. Its my first FE game, problem is by the time FEE:SoV releases I'll be too busy with other games -_-

ktay95 said:
Platina said:

I'd be pretty surprised had you played Gaiden, seeing as its a Japanese only game

Wish I could be excited for it, playing Awakening right now and loving it. Its my first FE game, problem is by the time FEE:SoV releases I'll be too busy with other games -_-

Fan patches is the way to go, but it's really dated so I never really bothered :p

| |

People are coming up with some really fun Switch designs

Source

... I didn't know the devkit is black, lucky guys :/

Source

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

TomaTito said:

People are coming up with some really fun Switch designs

Source

... I didn't know the devkit is black, lucky guys :/

Source

There was a whole gallery of Switch skins when it was first unveiled so there was some pretty neat ones there :p

| |