By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

For those still wanting a mini-NES:

Walmart.com restocking NES Classic Edition sometime around 5 PM ET

Here's your chance, boys and girls. Sometime within the hour, Walmart will be restocking the NES Classic Edition on their website. You'll just have to keep refreshing and hope you grab the link when the stock is available. Best of luck!

Site here

This is like Amiibo all over again D:

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network

Point update: ~13500 post mark now, so about 1000 more posts to go.. :p

PixelPerfect is still the runner up to being closest to the next Defender, but every point matters for those who are still further away!

I'll update the public list once I hit around the 14000 mark (or during my next point update)

| |

RolStoppable said:

I got my special edition of Fire Emblem Fates. Since I plan to unlock all support conversations eventually (took me almost three years for Fire Emblem Awakening), I'd like to combine that with earning visit and battle points that you get for the following actions:

1. Visit another castle.
2. Give feedback to the servant near the throne.
3. Gift an accessory. (Does not get removed from your own stock, so no harm here.)
4. Use a castle facility. (Performing this action rules out engaging in battle.)

1. Enter a castle battle. (Performing this action ends your visitor activities.)
2. Win the battle.
3. Give feedback after battle.

So if you do only 1-3 of the visitor actions, you can still perform all three of the battle actions, allowing you to earn three points for each of the two categories (visit and battle points). Furthermore, you can also earn points by getting visited by other players:

1. Get visited.
2. Receive feedback.

1. Get battled.
2. Receive feedback.

That's two points each, so both players who are involved benefit. Any player can visit any other given player just once per day. The points can be used to claim rewards from two separate lists once per save file, so you can use all of the stuff on all of your save files. Points do not get deducted for redeeming rewards.

If you own Fire Emblem Fates and want to benefit from my resolution to unlock all support conversations eventually, let me know your friend code. Here is mine: 4940-5524-9113.

I'd prefer it if your Streetpass team consists of weaklings, so that the battle can be won quickly. My team was set up the first time My Castle was available and I didn't update it since then. If you have a strong team, I think you can quickly change it by creating a new save file, starting from the branching point and uploading the new team at the crystal orb near the throne (top left option). The same option makes you receive points and gifts from other players. You don't need to be online to have other players visit your castle, it's all on the servers.

EDIT: Regarding a team of weaklings, swapping in characters that weren't used would also work. Nobody above level 10 would be preferable. Also, maybe it's possible to upload a team that has no weapons equipped. In any case, winning castle battles should be made easy for visitors.

Ugh, I really wished I got Fates back then, since farming for Dragon Points is pretty difficult, especially in Conquest

A good method, especially for my Revelation run after I complete Conquest

| |

Nintendo is missing out them $$$$$$

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Nintendo and the Pokémon Company are cracking down on pirates who downloaded Pokémon Sun & Moon when it leaked earlier this month. Users who downloaded the Nintendo 3DS game early and illegally are being told that they have been banned for playing the games online.

They are being greeted with a error code 002-0102 message whenever they try to go online on their Nintendo 3DS systems. Just going to the eShop brings up the message, “This device’s access to online services has been restricted by Nintendo.”

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/11/16/people-are-being-banned-by-nintendo-for-playing-pokemon-sun-moon-early-online/

| |

Around the Network
Jranation said:

Nintendo is missing out them $$$$$$

Just... wow!

I'm still amazed by how popular mini NES is.
Man, i can't imagine how people would react if there was a SNES mini...

HYPE!!!
http://i.imgur.com/GyqFy9ih.jpg
Link because I'm too stupid to post an image on ma phone

ktay95 said:
HYPE!!!
http://i.imgur.com/GyqFy9ih.jpg
Link because I'm too stupid to post an image on ma phone

Nice! EB games right? I saw on fb how they had many shops open until midnight. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

DélioPT said:

Just... wow!

Me too! When they first announced it, I thought that not much people will care about it, and only a small amount of hardcore Nintendo fans would want it..... but nope! 

And just like the amiiibos..... It would be silly for Nintendo to not continue this. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Jranation said:
DélioPT said:

Just... wow!

Me too! When they first announced it, I thought that not much people will care about it, and only a small amount of hardcore Nintendo fans would want it..... but nope! 

And just like the amiiibos..... It would be silly for Nintendo to not continue this. 

I really liked that they did this. I own some of those games, but having them in one place is probably what sold the console. That and the fact that it is shapped like the NES.

Exactly!
I won't even ask for a N64 mini, but a SNES mini could just have the same effect or even more.