By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Microsoft Studios General Manager and a Halo 5 dev are angry that they can't get an NES Mini

http://gonintendo.com/stories/268443-microsoft-studios-gm-halo-dev-struggle-to-find-an-nes-classic-ed

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Microsoft Studios General Manager and a Halo 5 dev are angry that they can't get an NES Mini

http://gonintendo.com/stories/268443-microsoft-studios-gm-halo-dev-struggle-to-find-an-nes-classic-ed

Nintendo should have done like Activision and bundle the mini-nes with the Wii U. That could have saved their holiday .

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

So my 3DS is stuck in sleep mode even after being opened... Opening/closing repeatedly and pressing buttons does nothing, the screens are still off and the power light fades in and out indicating sleep mode. Any ideas that don't involve turning the system off by chance? This would be a pretty dumb reason to have to restart a chapter, but I guess it's not that big a deal. Even on hard mode Birthright is ridiculously easy, already at Chapter 20 with no resets, compared to Conquest where Chapter 10 alone already had me reset 4 or 5 times. 

Einsam_Delphin said:

So my 3DS is stuck in sleep mode even after being opened... Opening/closing repeatedly and pressing buttons does nothing, the screens are still off and the power light fades in and out indicating sleep mode. Any ideas that don't involve turning the system off by chance? This would be a pretty dumb reason to have to restart a chapter, but I guess it's not that big a deal. Even on hard mode Birthright is ridiculously easy, already at Chapter 20 with no resets, compared to Conquest where Chapter 10 alone already had me reset 4 or 5 times. 

Hm, never came across this issue before (thankfully).. I know that the 2DS has a lock/unlock feature since it can't close, but I don't think there is any other way to turn off sleep mode other than just opening it on the 3DS..

Did you try opening it all the way, past the normal ~160 degrees?

| |

Around the Network
Platina said:
Einsam_Delphin said:

Hm, never came across this issue before (thankfully).. I know that the 2DS has a lock/unlock feature since it can't close, but I don't think there is any other way to turn off sleep mode other than just opening it on the 3DS..

Did you try opening it all the way, past the normal ~160 degrees?

Yep and no good, guess I'm just gonna have to turn it off when I go to play it later. Very annoying but again not a huge deal. This is the second time something like this has happened though, the first being a sudden card read error wiping away over an hour of progress. Now I'm gonna be afraid that at any moment during a chapter it could all be for nought. =(

Are you planning on purchasing the Nintendo Switch?

I was going to get it regardless 42 22.22%

Looks Amazing! Day 1 Purchase for sure! 61 32.28%

Definitely, but not day one 30 15.87%

Looks Great, but still need more info first 26 13.76%

Looks Great, but I won't be getting it 4 2.12%

Currently on the fence.. 6 3.17%

Probably won't get it 6 3.17%

Another gimmicky console? No way D: 9 4.76%

Other 0 0.00%

See Results 5 2.65%

Total: 189

Previous Poll

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8111652

| |

I would prefer Moon, but I don't want to play the game when it is always nighttime so maybe I'll get Sun

Haven't preordered it yet though, since I'm waiting to see what other games I can get during Black Friday sale

| |

For those still wanting a mini-NES:

Walmart.com restocking NES Classic Edition sometime around 5 PM ET

Here's your chance, boys and girls. Sometime within the hour, Walmart will be restocking the NES Classic Edition on their website. You'll just have to keep refreshing and hope you grab the link when the stock is available. Best of luck!

Site here

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.