By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
guiduc said:
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place but I don't know where to post it and I don't care to find out:

Does anyone know if there are going to be any major dungeons in BotW? I really like the Shrine concept, but 4 or 5 dungeons with a different architecture could be nice. Give me a Spirit Temple-like dungeon in the desert please

According to a rumor (which has kind of already been proven) the game is supposed to have around 100 shrines with about 4 regular dungeons. The game does have a desert area though according to the trailer so that does leave room for a Spirit Temple like place. 

Around the Network
WoodenPints said:
Versus_Evil said:
Im glad The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask is on the VC, it's one Zelda I want to compete this year.

Yea it's good timing! Will go well with some of the other VC games I recently purchased :)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - £2.69
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - £4.49
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - £3.09

Having some sort of  Zelda replaying marathon after the E3 hype over the next 9 months :P

As for my Zelda plans, I'll be getting Majora's Mask 3D (on sale) so that will be my next game to complete

And I'll need to play ALttP on the GBA later

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

I would really love to replay MM, but I do not have a 3DS and do not want to play the original. Wish the VC versions had updated graphics like the 3DS version.

After I finish XCX, I will finish my run through of WWHD and then do TPHD.

guiduc said:
I'm sorry if this isn't the right place but I don't know where to post it and I don't care to find out:

Does anyone know if there are going to be any major dungeons in BotW? I really like the Shrine concept, but 4 or 5 dungeons with a different architecture could be nice. Give me a Spirit Temple-like dungeon in the desert please

Yes, Aonuma clarified that while they weren't showing them at E3, towns and dungeons will both be in the game.  They just wanted to demonstrate that Shrines will be there to fill out the world and show how they escelated in complexity (the two most advanced they showed had several puzzles with more than one approach to many solutions). 

I'll spend the wait of Breath of the Wild playing Zelda 2, I think by March I'll be able to finish it...hopefully.

Around the Network
BasilZero said:
ARamdomGamer said:
I'll spend the wait of Breath of the Wild playing Zelda 2, I think by March I'll be able to finish it...hopefully.

Dang so you plan to take 9 months to finish Zelda 2? Is it that long :O?!

No, is just really difficult, dat good old NES hard  

mZuzek said:
JetSetter said:

According to a rumor (which has kind of already been proven) the game is supposed to have around 100 shrines with about 4 regular dungeons. The game does have a desert area though according to the trailer so that does leave room for a Spirit Temple like place. 

Yes. Someone said this a few times in the Treehouse, actually (that there are over 100 shrines and also classic dungeons in the game. Didn't say how many, though).

I didn't quite catch the Treehouse as I was working so I just wanted to clear that out. Thanks for the heads up guys!

Nuvendil said:
guiduc said:

Yes, Aonuma clarified that while they weren't showing them at E3, towns and dungeons will both be in the game.  They just wanted to demonstrate that Shrines will be there to fill out the world and show how they escelated in complexity (the two most advanced they showed had several puzzles with more than one approach to many solutions). 

Yeah I checked the Power Trial Shrine. The Shrines are definitely cool!

What are your thoughts on Zelda?

It met my expectations on being amazing! 11 22.45%

What was shown was beyond my expectations! 19 38.78%

It was great! 11 22.45%

It was okay 4 8.16%

I was disappointed 1 2.04%

It wasn't good 0 0.00%

I didn't know to expect from this game 0 0.00%

I haven't watched the stream yet 0 0.00%

¬.¬ 0 0.00%

See Results 3 6.12%

Total: 49

Previous: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7943765

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

So I beat Rhythm Heaven Megamix a couple days ago, and I gotta say, while not as amazing as I hoped for it to be, it was still pretty fun.

The first 8 minigames were pretty horrible, and I was afraid that the game was gonna be like that, but fortunately, the game picked right back up with some great and catchy tunes.

The new games weren't all too great (though the sumo and cat games and their music are as addictive as crack) but I loved seeing a bunch of games from the past, including the GBA one which was never released in the West.

If you're a fan of the Rhythm Heaven series, you will definitely love it. If you're new to the series, Megamix is far from a bad start, but I would probably still recommend the Wii one since that one is great for beginners.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."