By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24

Great games Plat!

Around the Network

Platina = Always has time for Splatoon, but never has time to schedule events! I can't even remember when or what the last one even was!

I'm not one for sharing my own videos but here is a video I uploaded and... let's just say I was half asleep when recording the commentary last night.

Follow my Gaming and Graphics Business on facebook and on Twitter:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=101878997952596&ref=br_rs

https://twitter.com/KellyGGWD

I seriously think Nintendo should publish some of the biggest indies as physical releases. Nindies Selects, so to speak. Fast Racing Neo, Runbow, Affordable Space Adventures, Hive Jump, etc would make good shelf stuffers to give them more presence on store shelves.

Versus_Evil said:

Some great Indies coming this summer.

thats... a lot more than I thought :P

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Around the Network
Versus_Evil said:
Im glad The Legend of Zelda: Majora’s Mask is on the VC, it's one Zelda I want to compete this year.

Yea it's good timing! Will go well with some of the other VC games I recently purchased :)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - £2.69
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - £4.49
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - £3.09

Having some sort of  Zelda replaying marathon after the E3 hype over the next 9 months :P

On the European MyNintendo, there are some discounts for Picross games. Not free, but discounts.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Versus_Evil said:
WoodenPints said:

Yea it's good timing! Will go well with some of the other VC games I recently purchased :)

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past - £2.69
The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time - £4.49
The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap - £3.09

Having some sort of  Zelda replaying marathon after the E3 hype over the next 9 months :P

Same here ^^ 

Any particular plans?

I'm going to do:  A link to the past > Link's Awakening > Ocarina of Time > Majora's Mask, In that order and work from there on afterwards :)

Probably aftern the 4 above: Wind Waker HD > Twilight Princess HD > Skyward Sword

After that I will see where I am and how close to the NX launch we are and decide if I want to play some of the other games :) I've never played Skyward Sword before either mainly since I was always on the hate motion controls side but I'm quite looking forward to playing it eventually now.

So according to Eurovamer, Dennis Dyack insists that Shadow of the Eternals is still a thing...
The Facebook page is active again, and apparently he has a YouTube channel...
I don't think he's crowdfunding, at least not yet...
There's no reason to think anything is going to happen, I just figured somebody on here would appreciate a chuckle...

Have a nice day...

I'm sorry if this isn't the right place but I don't know where to post it and I don't care to find out:

Does anyone know if there are going to be any major dungeons in BotW? I really like the Shrine concept, but 4 or 5 dungeons with a different architecture could be nice. Give me a Spirit Temple-like dungeon in the desert please