By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Luke888 said:
Wow, Star Fox Zero surprisingly sold 157k first week in the US, that's really good !

hmm...Interesting as the Japan sales are only at 25k sales, With Europe and row it would seem VGC will estimate around 250k or so first week i guess.

Around the Network

Well just played Tropical Freeze for the first time.
That OST is amazing.

Bets:

(Won)Bet with TechoHobbit: He(Techno) says 10 million by January 1,2014 I say 9 million by then. Winner gets 2 weeks of sig control.

(Lost)Bet with kinisking: I say Ps4 will win April NPD while he says Xbox One will win it; winner gets 1 week of avatar control.

Raichu's First Series:

First RPG?

First Fighter?

First Racer?

First Shooter?

First MMO?

First Horror?

Official Ni No Kuni Fanboy:

Familiars Captured:37

Game Beaten: 2 times almost

Times I got teary during some scenes: 3

cycycychris said:
Anyone want to try to do a four man squad today?

I'm playing at the moment but don't think I will be able to play later today

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Remember that Free to Play Pokemon game on the 3DS?

No, not Shuffle, the OTHER one.. yes, that game is getting a Retail release in the US!

“We love giving our fans as many purchase options as possible,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “Players that love collecting physical games and all things Pokémon will now be able to add Pokémon Rumble World to their Nintendo 3DS collection.”

[Source]

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Platina said:

No, not Shuffle, the OTHER one.. yes, that game is getting a Retail release in the US!

“We love giving our fans as many purchase options as possible,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “Players that love collecting physical games and all things Pokémon will now be able to add Pokémon Rumble World to their Nintendo 3DS collection.”

[Source]

Lol what?

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:

No way, remember there are going to be no 3DS games on the E3 showfloor. The fact that the only game playable is releasing on NX only cements the idea that NX is a higher priority to Nintendo than both the Wii U and 3DS. They're not gonna do anything to promote those systems at the expense of the NX, only the other way around as we've seen already.

Nono, Zelda is the only playable Wii U game on E3. They'll probably bring a bunch of 3DS games (Pokemon, Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter, Metroid, etc), and for all we know they could bring NX games (if the NX is compatible with Wii U Pro or Wiimotes, I could see it).

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

cycycychris said:
Anyone want to try to do a four man squad today?

I can probably play later when tower control is in rotation

Platina said:

[Source]

Huh.  I mean, I know why they did it.  It's a shelf-stuffer.  But still, odd.  I wonder if the purchased version will have no micro transactions though.  

cycycychris said:
John19 said:

I can probably play later when tower control is in rotation

Pretty good maps, what time you thinking

Pretty much any time works for me, but maybe soon after it goes into rotation

Luke888 said:
Wow, Star Fox Zero surprisingly sold 157k first week in the US, that's really good !

Well, I though it was going to be worse. It seems at least 250k FW which is good enough. Though I don't expect any legs, but let's see.