By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
Volterra_90 said:
Luke888 said:
Wow, Star Fox Zero surprisingly sold 157k first week in the US, that's really good !

Well, I though it was going to be worse. It seems at least 250k FW which is good enough. Though I don't expect any legs, but let's see.

I expected less aswell, something around 180k FW worldwide...

Around the Network
Shadow8 said:
Platina said:

Remember that Free to Play Pokemon game on the 3DS?

No, not Shuffle, the OTHER one.. yes, that game is getting a Retail release in the US!

“We love giving our fans as many purchase options as possible,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “Players that love collecting physical games and all things Pokémon will now be able to add Pokémon Rumble World to their Nintendo 3DS collection.”

[Source]

Lol what?

Pokemon Rumble World :p

Nuvendil said:
Platina said:

Remember that Free to Play Pokemon game on the 3DS?

No, not Shuffle, the OTHER one.. yes, that game is getting a Retail release in the US!

“We love giving our fans as many purchase options as possible,” said Scott Moffitt, Nintendo of America’s Executive Vice President of Sales & Marketing. “Players that love collecting physical games and all things Pokémon will now be able to add Pokémon Rumble World to their Nintendo 3DS collection.”

[Source]

Huh.  I mean, I know why they did it.  It's a shelf-stuffer.  But still, odd.  I wonder if the purchased version will have no micro transactions though.  

I don't think there will be any microtransactions, sort of like with Puzzles and Dragons

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Also, I can play Splatoon soon so anyone want to squad up?

| |

Platina said:
Also, I can play Splatoon soon so anyone want to squad up?

Sure, let me know when you are ready.

Sorry Mike, took longer than expect and now I don't have time to play anymore D:

| |

Around the Network
Platina said:
Sorry Mike, took longer than expect and now I don't have time to play anymore D:

Don't worry Plat, maybe next time .

Sign me up for the tourney! RobNES is my NNID

Slarvax said:

Nono, Zelda is the only playable Wii U game on E3. They'll probably bring a bunch of 3DS games (Pokemon, Dragon Quest, Monster Hunter, Metroid, etc), and for all we know they could bring NX games (if the NX is compatible with Wii U Pro or Wiimotes, I could see it).

It's the only playable game period.

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/04/the_legend_of_zelda_for_wii_u_will_be_the_only_playable_nintendo_game_at_e3

cycycychris said:
I wonder if Limited Run Games is really trying to get NoA to let them do a print run of FF5. I see no way that NoA would ever do this.

http://nintendoeverything.com/limited-run-games-exploring-north-american-fatal-frame-maiden-of-black-water-retail-release/

I mean, if someone other than Nintendo would field the expenses to print it, Nintendo might go for it.  I mean, the whole reason Nintendo *didn't* do a physical release is to save money cause they knew full well the odds of recouping the costs were slim to none given the history of the FF series.  I still think they should have done for appearances sake really.  And marketing it around Halloween might have done something for it. 

Btw anyone here wants a code for flipnote studio 3d? I already have it from the previous club nintendo. Probably everyone have it already but if someone wants it just tell me