By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - NintenDomination! Your quest is over. We present you a new thread.

Rate Platina's Reign

10 15 62.50%

9 3 12.50%

8 0 0%

7 0 0%

6 1 4.17%

5 3 12.50%

4 1 4.17%

3 0 0%

2 0 0%

1 1 4.17%

Total:24
CWegzz said:

Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow have sold over a combined 1.5 million since it's launch on the 3DS eshop.  So, I think it's safe to say putting this on the eshop was a very smart decision.  Now, please bring GSC to the eshop as well Nintendo.

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/04/28/virtual-console-pokemon-red-green-blue-and-yellow-top-1-5-million-downloads/?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=facebook

It's amazing that a game twenty years old still has such a pull. If it was a retail release, it would be close to the Top 30 of the best selling 3DS games.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network

Culipechi said:
Hello guys, im new here and a big Nintendo fan!!

Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay!

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Culipechi said:
tsogud said:
Just finished replaying ZE: Virtue's Last Reward and OMG I'M SO EXCITED FOR ZERO TIME DILEMMA!! I can't contain my hype!! lol sorry. Might go back and play 999 as well...

Between ZTD, Tokyo Mirage Sessions, Pokemon Moon, and my sizable backlog of games I'll have a steady stream of games to play for the rest of this year.

It´s an amazing game. I love the ending twist.

Yep it definitely is, that's why I'm so excited for Zero TIme Dilemma!!

Oh and welcome to the site!

thanks guys.

And about the NX, i think i figured why they are not showing it at this E3.
I believe they want to keep selling as much 3DSs as they can but if the NX trully is a fussion like console, then showing it at this E3 would destroy future sales of the 3DS.

Around the Network
Nautilus said:
Platina said:
Fire Emblem Is Now Considered A “Major IP” For Nintendo

" Fire Emblem is a pioneering role-playing simulation game series, combining the tactical elements of a simulation game with the character customization elements of a role-playing game.

It is also well known by the catchphrase “tough-to-beat simulation.” This high-quality simulation game depicts intense battles in a sword-and-sorcery world inhabited by unique and charming characters, making it well-loved by fans.

Fifteen titles have been released in this series, from Fire Emblem: Ankokuryu to Hikari no Ken (Japanese title) in 1990 to the latest title, Fire Emblem Fates.

This series has many passionate fans, particularly among gamers in their 20s and 30s.

As I mentioned before, the latest title, Fire Emblem Fates, is selling well in America and has found a wide audience outside of Japan as well.

We have also released many spin-off titles and related products, and this has become a major IP for Nintendo, both in name and in substance.

We are currently developing an application for smart devices based on Fire Emblem.

We expect that many consumers will experience Fire Emblem for the first time on their smart device, so this application will offer a more accessible style of gameplay compared to the titles for dedicated video game systems. At the same time, we still aim to provide a fully engaging experience as a role-playing simulation game."

https://mynintendonews.com/2016/04/28/fire-emblem-is-now-considered-a-major-ip-for-nintendo/

No wonder that now is being considered as a major Ip, seeing the critical aclaim that Awakening and Fates has, and the sales for both, specially Fates, that has 1.84 million WITHOUT Europe.Not to mention that US is showing good legs.Hope that this serves as an example to Nintendo have more faith in backing up RPGs.When done right, they can be great assets.

I just hope this gets them to create a console Fire Emblem with a good budget.  Do you realize how absolutely glorious Fire Emblem could be on Wii U, much less a PS4 or similar level console (which the NX seems to be possibly heading towards)?  The way it is set up - the overhead maps and arenas - makes it ideal to not just be good looking but to be an absolutely stunning in every way. 

I've just finished SF:Guard main levels. It was such a fun ride! I was pleasantly surprised :)

Xenoblade Chronicles is finally coming to the american eshop:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXpmE69dFgY

I found a way to change my name so if you see a weird name on Splatoon, it's probably me :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Culipechi said:
thanks guys.

And about the NX, i think i figured why they are not showing it at this E3.
I believe they want to keep selling as much 3DSs as they can but if the NX trully is a fussion like console, then showing it at this E3 would destroy future sales of the 3DS.

That could be it as well! 

3DS is stilk doing really well in Japan (getting close to PS4 each week) and WW too! 

Pocky Lover Boy!