By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Proudest Gaming Achievements

So, this thread is just about discussing something you've done in a game that you're proud of. Kinda redundant, since the title says that, but whatever. Mine's fairly silly, but I'm going to tell you anyways. Several years ago, I purchased Super Meat Boy on Steam, which is a hard game as it is. However, for some reason I thought it would be a brilliant idea to stick with the default keyboard controls. For those that don't know, the default controls in Super Meat Boy are:

Arrow Keys = Left/Right

Shift = Run

Space = Jump

This literally made the game painful to play. It felt like it was built for left-handed people, for which I am not. However, by the grace of all that is holy, I was able to complete the game...somehow. Needless to say, I'm pretty proud (and somewhat embarassed) that I did that. So what is your most proud gaming achievement?

Note: This does not have to be an actual "Achievement" (or Trophy), it can just be anything you've accomplished in any game. Otherwise, the discussion would be pretty limited since it would only be Gen 7 onward. 

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

I'll just go with trophies since they're easier to remember, which would be getting the platinum for NBA 2K13.

I beat Mike321 in Super Smash Bros. for Wii U.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

I got to level 99 in KH2 lol

Got through Cave Story's Hell...felt good man

Around the Network

When I made the girl squirt in Homemate without reading the tutorial on the internet and while having the UI all in Japanese!

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

collected 100 skulltulas in ocarina of time

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

I don't usually push myself to the point of losing my patience so my biggest achievements are not so big. Maybe beating Dark Souls 1/2 (they're not as hard as some people want everyone to believe), beating Champion's Road in 3DWorld (without power-ups), beating DK:TF in hard mode... These are the most recent achievements.

I usually feel pretty good/proud of myself when i'm able to pull off an ace/clutch a round in CS:GO.

I honestly don't really have any noteworthy achievements i've done in gaming, or at least that I can think of currently.

Since you're talking about Super Meat Boy I will say that I did try to 100% the game (finding all bandages, beating all levels) but gave up because I don't find the game fun to play honestly.

Beating Metroid Prime for the first time. It's something that you always hear is great. It's something else entirely to experience it for yourself.