By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Bloodborne frustration starting to set in....

Most people I know who beat him just pushed him off the building.

Around the Network
ps3-sales! said:
estebxx said:
dude he is super hard to kill because you are not supposed to actually kill him (at least not in a "normal" way), you are supposed to throw him off the tower.

do this: get on the ladder and sprint up when you get to the top DONT STOP, and get up and dash towards him and hit him a couple of times and he will fall off, but remember you must be very quick and get to him before he gets away from the gatling gun.

Okay so noob question here I don't think I have the ability to sprint. Does ever class have it or do you need a certain class?

you can sprint by holding circle and if you are sprinting  you can jump with a double tap of circle

you also can drop down ladders quickly by pressing circle

just telling you, because many beginners seem to not notice those moves are available to them

Just befriend him :P

spemanig said:
Most people I know who beat him just pushed him off the building.

He fought me like a ninja.

Be his friend, he will give you more stuff. Get kidnapped to Hypogeon Gaol and then just see the Darkbeast Paarl if you can't defeat it. Then go to the Blood-starved beast lamp and from there go to the tower, climb and talk with him and agree to not kill any monsters.

For griding don't bother with Old Yarnham, go to Hypogeon Gaol and you can get 10000 echos just by defeating the pigs and dogs.

Around the Network
Lafiel said:

you can sprint by holding circle and if you are sprinting  you can jump with a double tap of circle

you also can drop down ladders quickly by pressing circle

just telling you, because many beginners seem to not notice those moves are available to them

... I dont know how anyone could get anywhere without knowing about these

well, there is a relatively safe path to and around him, not even that hidden. you don' have to engage him and the area he is protecting is not very important afaik.

must-have-list for platforms i don't own yet:

WiiU: Donkey Kong

XBone: Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Just ignore him he's optional carry on with the level. In fact all of old yarnam is optional, didn't bother with it at all on second play through.

If you think that part is hard, wait until you start to chalice dungeons. Defiled Chalice, IMO, is the hardest part of the game.

Yeah, like everyone has said; just knock him off