By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Should we rename VGchartz?

Rename it to NOchartz.com ^^

I'm on Twitter @DanneSandin!

Furthermore, I think VGChartz should add a "Like"-button.

Around the Network

I think it should be renamed to Skullwaker.

We should just remove the Z at the end. First of all that makes it seem more legitimate and second, the singular form would accurately reflect on the number of charts released per month.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Video Gaming Forum - VGF

Yep PlayStation Video Game Blogs especially when most here are PlayStation fans, right?

VGForumz, to me, sounds cool though.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

locking this thread. Here is the reasoning for the lock as well as the moderation of the OP.

Website criticism. The rules are clear on this "Do not attack the website. Reasonable debate based on facts is acceptable..." the key thing from the rules is that the criticism needs to be based on facts. You have provided no facts in your OP, had you focused solely on the lack of numbers this might have been acceptable but you took it a step further with your theme of PlayStation bias and Xbox doom mongering. This wont lead to a constructive debate/discussion.

Intel Core i7 3770K [3.5GHz]|MSI Big Bang Z77 Mpower|Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1866 2 x 4GB|MSI GeForce GTX 560 ti Twin Frozr 2|OCZ Vertex 4 128GB|Corsair HX750|Cooler Master CM 690II Advanced|