By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Global Testfire (Demo)! Post Your Impressions! <(^o^<)

Mostly played as Charger and got rekt like a champ. Not easy to get points using that class and you have to be pretty skilled to be of any help to your team. The motion controls were surprisingly good and I got used to them during the first match. Mastering them feels like a must if you want to get good as a Charger.
The game is quite fun I have to say, easy to learn but hard to master.

Around the Network

Fun game. I found the gyro controls to be a little disorienting though.

Honestly I think this game would work better with the Wiimote + nunchaku (pointer controls). I rarely looked down at the map on the screen so it was kinda pointless.

My aim for that final session was to be top player in my team with the charger. Massively failed - in fact the best I managed was 3rd. I'm starting to think that the charger is more underpowered than the roller is overpowered.

played the last session fun but once again i keep getting these fools with 0 pts on my team

The charger needs an upgrade and the roller needs a downgrade. The the other one is perfect balanced.

But maybe the new versions of the weapons have a different balance.

Around the Network

Word of advice
A team of 3 rollers and 1 splat charger - bad idea,
My team got our asses KICKED

Baddman said:
played the last session fun but once again i keep getting these fools with 0 pts on my team

That probably means they were disconnected.

The roller and the charger are fine I'll link my video when it finishes uploading to show once you adjust to the game and understand the attributes you start to deal with the roller just fine.

This game has the worst match making I've ever seen. In 1 hour I barely played 3 rounds.

Turkish said:
This game has the worst match making I've ever seen. In 1 hour I barely played 3 rounds.

Funny I had over 10 matches easily in both hours I played as well.