By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo To Team With Universal Studios For Theme Park Attractions

Boutros said:

The Orlando one is packed and they can't really expand all that much. Harry Potter took a lot of space. They could easily get rid of Toon Lagoon and transform it into a Nintendo area though. Or the Dr. Seuss one I guess. It's showing its age.

As a theme park enthusiast I couldn't agree more, I feel Dr Seuss has showed it's age for at least 6 years if not a little longer, I still miss Jaws and BTTF rides but I feel is anything DS would probably be the next to go in order to make space to allow Nintendo a place in IOA.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

hopefully they'll announce the dates and which Universal theme parks they'll be in. hopefully all Universal theme parks and within a year or so.

About time!

But this is good news.

Iwata also mentioned that when meeting with Universal, he was “surprised” by the company’s “extremely detailed” plans for Nintendo attractions at Universal Studios. Once the meeting finished and he returned to Japan, Iwata immediately talked things over with Miyamoto.

NND: 0047-7271-7918 | XBL: Nights illusion | PSN: GameNChick