By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo To Team With Universal Studios For Theme Park Attractions

That sounds pretty cool. So many great ride ideas they could use.

Around the Network

They'd probably make a land out of the Islands of Adventure park like Harry Potter did.

Off the top o my head ideas-F-Zero is the thrill seeking ride. Metroid would be a shoot-em-up ride like Men in Black and Buzz Lightlear.. Zelda would most likely be made into a show. Mario could be the gerenal theme. Pikmin would be the 'Honey I Shrunk the Kids' playground. Eternal Darkness could be a haunted house attraction, maybe walkthrough. Star Fox would be a motion simulator. Top evertthing off with a nighttime show where all the villains team up like Fantasmic.

It's finally happening! Is it going to be in Orlando and California?

So much "I told you so."

I've been saying this for way too long now (along with millions of others).
If it's anything like the rest of the rides/attractions Universal has it will be epic.

Even if it's just one simulator ride like the Simpsons, it would be fantastic if they built an entire section for it (Kwik-E-Mart, Moe's for the Simpsons land).

Around the Network

That's awesome! I love theme parks so much! Though I wish they would make a whole new Nintendo theme park rather than a few attractions at existing theme parks.

I heard of it today on the radio. I'm sure it will be very popular.

Only 28 levels, great the shittiest thing of the "leak" is true.

edit: wrong thread.

This will be so awesome! I hope it's a lot more than 1 ride but I think it's safe to expect at least a Mario and a Pokemon, probably Zelda as well.

Spending warm summer days indoors   

Writing frightening verse

To a buck-toothed girl in Luxembourg

NES, SNES, N64, GC, Wii, WiiU, GB, GBC, GBA, DS, 3DS, Mega Drive, Game Gear, PS1, PS2, PSP, XBOX 360, Atari Lynx

i'm kind of surprised nintendo is willing to let others touch their IP but this is really cool.

i want to go to universal to see harry potter land but this will certainly sweeten the deal. my son is almost 1 so hopefully by the time he's old enough to enjoy disney/universal this will be built.