By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Tony Hawk Pro Skater 5 First Screens and details (Crossgen)

Looks meh, but maybe that was typical of tony hawk games? When they were popular I wasn't graphic conscious at all lol

Anyway how it plays is most important

Around the Network
HollyGamer said:

So why are u so insist, if they dont want then let it be, Is not like the end of the world LOl. They have a reason for not making it on Wii U. and the reason is not just costing , cost is still a cost, even they can make a low cost porting why would they making games if there is no more userbase that can cope with the low cost they use to port the games. 

Because I want to play it?

Vita gets plenty of third party support in Japan, why do they bother if your logic is correct?

Samus Aran said:
HollyGamer said:

So why are u so insist, if they dont want then let it be, Is not like the end of the world LOl. They have a reason for not making it on Wii U. and the reason is not just costing , cost is still a cost, even they can make a low cost porting why would they making games if there is no more userbase that can cope with the low cost they use to port the games. 

Because I want to play it?

Vita gets plenty of third party support in Japan, why do they bother if your logic is correct?

and?????? why are u insist while most of Vita owner already accepted that they will not having this games on Vita, they also accepted that that they will not get a lot of multyplatform games from western publisher unless it's a marketing deal.

My logic is just a sample of man trying to be positive with every thing, i am sure you the one that not accepting the reality here. Honestly my logic is not that good,  but my point is Activision has their own reason that not far from sales and profit.

KyleeStrutt said:
KLXVER said:

You are on a site where you can find out...

Seriously?

Guess we can debate when you have an actual argument.

Fine

Darksiders II, Skylanders, Lego games, Rayman Legends, Epic Mickey 2, Resident Evil: Revelations, 007: Legends, DuckTales Remastered, Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures, Tekken Tag Tournament 2, Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed, The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct.

Not the greatest titles, but there you go

I loved playing this back in the day on the PS1. My favourite would have to be Tony Hawk Pro Skater 2.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network
KyleeStrutt said:

Your point? That was 15 years ago when owners of Nintendo consoles bought third party games.}

Times have changed.

That was 15 years ago when third-parties made games for Nintendo systems that were worth buying. Times certainly have changed.

As someone who bought all of the good Tony Hawk games on Nintendo systems, are you saying that Activision doesn't believe I'm interested in Tony Hawk because I don't buy Call of Duty? That they're holding this game for ransom on Nintendo platforms? If we want to play Tony Hawk we have to buy all the crap Acti publishes yearly?

Your suggestion doesn't even make sense. Activision doesn't mind putting out a new Skylanders on Nintendo platforms every year. I suppose your explanation for that would be the same as the one you gave for Sonic -- that it is "more fitting on the Wii U audience." So just like Tony Hawk, then, a series which traditionally sold very well on Nintendo platforms, and which was released on many platforms for which it sold very little in comparison.

So this isn't coming out for Wii U but is for 360 and PS3. -_-

the_dengle said:
KyleeStrutt said:

Your point? That was 15 years ago when owners of Nintendo consoles bought third party games.}

Times have changed.

That was 15 years ago when third-parties made games for Nintendo systems that were worth buying. Times certainly have changed.

As someone who bought all of the good Tony Hawk games on Nintendo systems, are you saying that Activision doesn't believe I'm interested in Tony Hawk because I don't buy Call of Duty? That they're holding this game for ransom on Nintendo platforms? If we want to play Tony Hawk we have to buy all the crap Acti publishes yearly?

Your suggestion doesn't even make sense. Activision doesn't mind putting out a new Skylanders on Nintendo platforms every year. I suppose your explanation for that would be the same as the one you gave for Sonic -- that it is "more fitting on the Wii U audience." So just like Tony Hawk, then, a series which traditionally sold very well on Nintendo platforms, and which was released on many platforms for which it sold very little in comparison.

The two latest Tony Hawk games sold better on Wii than PS3 and 360 as well...

I am very excited for this! Does not look that technically impressive, but if I can continue to have fun playing THPS2 on my PS1, then I will not mind the graphics being top notch. Looking forward to this

#1 Amb-ass-ador

Changed my mind. It's being developed by Robomodo. Now I'll just be keeping my eyes on it. Developed on Unreal Engine but it looks like the faces are pasted jpegs.

#1 Amb-ass-ador