By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Xbox founder: PS4 wins the console war 'by a nose'

Tagged games:

Eeek, he must think its still 2013

Around the Network

Well, the man certainly sticks to his guns, even if it makes him look like an idiot.

Unless he meant millions and millions of noses ahead, because that's where the PS4 will end up.

I think hes talking about the US only which i think is funny, it shows the general problem with the xbox leadership since the original xbox was launched.

Fries said things could change with the upcoming release of virtual and augmented reality devices. Microsoft and Sony have taken different approaches in that emerging space and so that wildcard could still shake things up.

What is Microsoft developing for XBox One?
Project hololens still seems very much a prototype and, needing it's own onboard processors etc, likely won't be a mass consumer product anytime soon.

I doubt it will shake up anything though. Morpheus Is going to be $300 at least as well if not more.

Around the Network

Maybe he got confused and was thinking about PS3 & Xbox 360 when he said that? lol

Wait til he sees how big that nose grows when the PS4 gets a cut to $299. Not even Pinocchio's nose can grow that long.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Wright said:
Sentient_Nebula said:
Since when was a nearly 2:1 lead considered "by a nose"?

Since Heavy Rain's awful japanese cover:

Way better than the north american cover. I actually kind of liked this one. Lol.

thismeintiel said:
Wait til he sees how big that nose grows when the PS4 gets a cut to $299. Not even Pinocchio's nose can grow that long.

time to update your sig "the nose is bigger than you think"