By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - God Of War Vs. Ninja Gaiden Vs DMC

KillerMan said:
God of War got the lowest graphics points?? Anyway God of War is much better than other two. (opinion)

^^ QFT 

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

Around the Network
ChronotriggerJM said:
God of War Series: Great
DMC Series: Stylish
Ninja Gaiden Series: Garbage >_>

Ninja Gaiden is not garbage. I like the series a lot. Not as much as God of War but as muchas DMC.

PSN ID: krik

Optimistic predictions for 2008 (Feb 5 2008): Wii = 20M, PS3 = 14M, X360 = 9.5M

god of war

http://www.vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=16105

Play B3yond

Frankly after playing God of War I was really under whelmed by the series, the same with ninja gaiden, but not to the same extent,
I played through both and frankly I don't see why people are so enamored with either
God of War
-fixed camera hurts, I can't look around and get a better view of where I need to go
-gameplay lets see I beat it by hitting square, square, trianlge, square, square, triangle ad nuseaum

I HAVE A DOUBLE DRAGON CAB IN MY KITCHEN!!!!!!

NOW A PUNISHER CAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stockstar1138 said:
God of War is by far the best of the 3.

NGS is great too, I'm not as much of a fan of DMC, but it is a very good game.

GOW
NGS
DMC

I also find it really funny we are comparing GOW when it hasn't even had an installment on a next gen console, thats how good that game is. GOW 3 is going to be awesome.

Ninja Gaiden doesn't have a true installment on current gen consoles yet either, just a port.

Around the Network
krik said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

Ninja Gaiden is not garbage. I like the series a lot. Not as much as God of War but as muchas DMC.

No the game it'self is ok quality, but the game is a monstrocity to it's name -_-; NINJA gaiden's main character, happens to be the WORST NINJA I'VE EVER SEEN. The game is a non-stop walk somewhere and get ambushed fest (yet you never do any of the sneak attacking), not once have I been sent on an information gathering mission, I've never eavesed dropped, poisoned anyone, ninja vanished, walked on water.... all these things Ninja's were notorious for >_>; I just seem to fight other ninjas (who are better ninjas than ryu mind you), demonic cyber punks, or some other half baked piece of crap character -_-; 

All in all I find Ninja Gaiden to be a pretty sorry excuse for a game at times :x I think honestly if the game was just called Gaiden Sigma, I'd love it alot more xD But because the game is CALLED NINJA Gaiden, it all turns to shit, and until I can choose not to be a ninja from start to finish, I'm not sure if I can ever appreciate this game. 

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Got a gut feeling God of War 3 won't be comparable with the other two next-gen instalments. It's coming out at least a year after so I guess my point is moot.

ChronotriggerJM said:
krik said:
ChronotriggerJM said:

No the game it'self is ok quality, but the game is a monstrocity to it's name -_-; NINJA gaiden's main character, happens to be the WORST NINJA I'VE EVER SEEN. The game is a non-stop walk somewhere and get ambushed fest (yet you never do any of the sneak attacking), not once have I been sent on an information gathering mission, I've never eavesed dropped, poisoned anyone, ninja vanished, walked on water.... all these things Ninja's were notorious for >_>; I just seem to fight other ninjas (who are better ninjas than ryu mind you), demonic cyber punks, or some other half baked piece of crap character -_-; 

All in all I find Ninja Gaiden to be a pretty sorry excuse for a game at times :x I think honestly if the game was just called Gaiden Sigma, I'd love it alot more xD But because the game is CALLED NINJA Gaiden, it all turns to shit, and until I can choose not to be a ninja from start to finish, I'm not sure if I can ever appreciate this game. 

You are entitled to your opinion but NG is by far the best game of its genre.   You can walk on water, and do not get ambused constantly.  Again though you have a preference so its all good.

Yeah I guess my hate with it is I just don't do this stuff on a regular basis xD, and if you got to play the Demo of the PS3 version, you literrally get ambushed like 20 times >_>; Oh I hate it, comming from an actual Ninja style game like Tenchu, to Ninja Gaiden is quite the difference, and surprisingly not what was expected xD I just want some badass stealth kills :x I want to be a Ninja ;-;

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.