By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Which console is going to win the May NPD?

Playstation 4 659 77.90%

Xbox One 67 7.92%

Wii U 119 14.07%

Total:845
Ryng_Tolu said:
GamechaserBE said:

Don't really know...Because the Poll is about the May NPD. (that is also why people talk about Witcher 3/Splatoon in this thread). The numbers we got are
April NPD...

But if you look the April thread, the comment is the same. :P

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=201501&page=1

It got 5%. I voted for XB1, I was a minority. 

Around the Network
Ultrashroomz said:
Dat poll tho.

Boy, were we wrong.

I remember near the start "there are more Nintendo users"

Ooooooooooh boy were we wrong lol.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Wii U B^) Let`s go Splatoon....

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Wii U B^) Let`s go Splatoon....

I still think Wii U will still be in last place for home consoles.

Not May, but Wii U will win June

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
super6646 said:

I still think Wii U will still be in last place for home consoles.

Wishful thinking, super6646. Wishful thinking.

How so? Anyway bumping this thread (hopefully this is the most active NPD thread to date).

super6646 said:
RolStoppable said:

Wishful thinking, super6646. Wishful thinking.

How so? Anyway bumping this thread (hopefully this is the most active NPD thread to date).

Going to bump this again (first day of June).

The final Amazon ranking put PS4 ahead at #23 while the XBO is at #28 with another one at #39

This is in contrast to the April results of PS4 at #41 and XBO at #42 and again at #52. I dunno if people would have looked at this and thought that PS4 had won April, but to me I still think that a educated reasoning would make Amazon correct again, even if PS4 was ahead.

Will May be another statistical tie leaning in favour of one console or the other? I don't think so. I feel Amazon shows just enough of a gap to comfortably say that PS4 will win May but by a small margin(but big enough that it can't be considered a statistical tie)

will be very Close, but xb1 should win again
they don't have the gamestop deal, but got witcher 3 Marketing and the White console

should be enuough, to win by ~10k Units :D

edit: lol @ that poll

XBO will win.
And i'm shocked like in my prediction thread, only 3 guys (without me) think XBO will win... there is some reason for say PS4 > XBO ???
Not only, some people also predict that PS4 will up April to May... how?
May is a lower month, and is the last month before BatMan bundle... last year PS4 WITH WATCH DOGS was down April to May... how can this time be up???

Of course i expect a close month, but still...