By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Splatoon Direct 7th May

Why hasn't NoA announced the same thing?

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

SURPRISE!

^said no one ever.

Still, I'll definitely tune in. Should be sweet. BUNDLE AND PRICE CUT NINTENDO!

Nuvendil said:
SURPRISE!

^said no one ever.

This. We need a price cut before holydays.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Hype!

It's weird that they announced it so early. They usually do that like the day before.

Around the Network

No, we all know this game doesn't have enough content for a direct! It looks like an indie game! /s

Samus Aran said:

No, we all know this game doesn't have enough content for a direct! It looks like an indie game! /s

I roll my eyes so hard whenever people say this. If MK8 had enough at launch for a direct, so does Splatoon. And MK8 sure as hell isn't an indie game.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:
Samus Aran said:

I roll my eyes so hard whenever people say this. If MK8 had enough at launch for a direct, so does Splatoon. And MK8 sure as hell isn't an indie game.

I hope this direct is better than the MK8 direct though. :p

spemanig said:
It's weird that they announced it so early. They usually do that like the day before.

Nintendo really wants to hype us for this game. I'm sure they are trying to decide if it's worth investing in new and smaller titles, easier and quicker to make, or if it's best to stick  with the classics and heavy titles, even if they take time and make droughts. If Splatoon sells well, we might start seeing new Nintendo IPs more often.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Darwinianevolution said:
Nuvendil said:
SURPRISE!

^said no one ever.

This. We need a price cut before holydays.

Preferably before summer.  They made bank during the summer doldrums last year, they could do it again, especially with a well placed bundle or two to go with that price reduction.