By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - The Official VGC Tutorial Thread!

Testing!!!

I will update it tomorrow since PS is being eh with me atm T_T

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Around the Network

Tutorial Thread updated!

Added Countdown Timer! (Special thanks to ReimTime!)

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Never saw this thread before, but it's pretty good. Very clean and easy to understand. Congrats and thanks, Jizz!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

None of the pictures I try to upload as an avatar seem to work. This is a bit frustrating, I'm doing it like it says in the tutorial.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

Alkibiádēs said:
None of the pictures I try to upload as an avatar seem to work. This is a bit frustrating, I'm doing it like it says in the tutorial.

What kind of a picture is it? Like does it end on png, jpg or?

Around the Network
Captain_Yuri said:
Alkibiádēs said:

It ends on .jpg

Alkibiádēs said:
Captain_Yuri said:

It ends on .jpg

Hmm that should work. Whats the file size? Also is there a way you can link it on here by using imgur or something?

Captain_Yuri said:
Alkibiádēs said:

It ends on .jpg

Hmm that should work. Whats the file size? Also is there a way you can link it on here by using imgur or something?

http://helium.lunarpages.com/~funky4/pictures/chameleonpic.jpg It's this picture. If a moderator could do it for me that would be great. ^_^ It seems this site is a bit glitched out for me because some things don't work well.

Alkibiádēs said:
Captain_Yuri said:

http://helium.lunarpages.com/~funky4/pictures/chameleonpic.jpg It's this picture. If a moderator could do it for me that would be great. ^_^ It seems this site is a bit glitched out for me because some things don't work well.

Hmm yea that should work. I would try using a different web browser like Firefox or Chrome if you havn't already. If that fails then yea, I would PM a mod loll

Two questions!

1) What do I have to do for VGChartz to allow me to write one long-ass thread titles when I make a new thread? Like the official console brand threads? Is that some special privilege or something?

2) How do I post pictures in people's walls?

Thanks!

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1