By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mighty no 9 getting a 29,99 physical release!!

Dont know if this is already posted but man  amazing news!!

http://gematsu.com/2015/04/mighty-no-9-release-date-set-physical-version-announced

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

Good to hear.  

I'll be buying it digitally. Not only because its cheaper, its more convenient. I can boot it up from the external and I get Mighty no.9 on Wii U.

I'll get it on my 3DS. It looks really good.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

And with a nice cover :P

Around the Network

Will look splendid on my game shelf. Cant wait for this game!

So happy this is getting a physical release! Definitely a day one purchase!

1doesnotsimply

So from what I hear, the physical release will get the DLC but (I correct me if I am wrong) the digital release isn't? Cause if that is the case, I can certainly see myself buying the physical version since the DLC is free anyway which I assume you have to pay for in the digital release

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Captain_Yuri said:
So from what I hear, the physical release will get the DLC but (I correct me if I am wrong) the digital release isn't? Cause if that is the case, I can certainly see myself buying the physical version since the DLC is free anyway which I assume you have to pay for in the digital release

The game is 20$ digital and 30$ at retail. So it makes sense, and is a clever way to make people buy the retail version imo. 

Goodnightmoon said:
Captain_Yuri said:

The game is 20$ digital and 30$ at retail. So it makes sense, and is a clever way to make people buy the retail version imo. 

Yea that is what I was thinking as well

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850