By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Mighty no 9 getting a 29,99 physical release!!

finally a game I can buy on wii u lol

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:

C'mon, that's lame. :P

Squeezol said:
Cobretti2 said:

C'mon, that's lame. :P

Indeed. He should buy it on PS4.

If you're interested in Nintendo content and understand german, maybe you want to take a look at my youtube channel! :)

https://www.youtube.com/user/RealGamingExpert

Cobretti2 said:

The game is out on September. Splatoon is next month, Yoshi in 2 months  (EU and australia), Xenoblade could be coming before September, and the same month as Mighty No.9 Mario Maker will be out too.

Goodnightmoon said:
Cobretti2 said:

The game is out on September. Splatoon is next month, Yoshi in 2 months  (EU and australia), Xenoblade could be coming before September, and the same month as Mighty No.9 Mario Maker will be out too.

I got PS4 games to buy in those months lol.

Around the Network
Cobretti2 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

And why are you buying this game on WiiU? is on Ps4 too.

Wish they'd give those of us who backed the game on Kickstarter, the option to upgrade to the physical release.

bunchanumbers said:
I'll be buying it digitally. Not only because its cheaper, its more convenient. I can boot it up from the external and I get Mighty no.9 on Wii U.

More convenient? What, like... 20 seconds more convenient (and that's only IF you're really slow)? lol 

Goodnightmoon said:
Cobretti2 said:

And why are you buying this game on WiiU? is on Ps4 too.

Cause i need to keep that side collection growing.

HYPE!

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."