By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Here's why Nintendo no longer uses the Seal of Quality! <(=_=)>

View on YouTube

Around the Network

200cc is to blame

Tsubasa Ozora

Keiner kann ihn bremsen, keiner macht ihm was vor. Immer der richtige Schuss, immer zur richtigen Zeit. Superfussball, Fairer Fussball. Er ist unser Torschützenkönig und Held.

You went so fast that you melted the track and went through it

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

Over one glitch? Seems pretty harsh to me >~>

Naw, 200cc was just asking to be glitched. I was totally caught off guard with the new speed. I 3 starred the first retro and normal courses pretty quick but the Star cup...man...

But as with any HD game, a LOT goes into it. They'll have it patched in a couple of weeks.

Around the Network

It's a bug, report it and it'll get fixed.
Is the game playable? Is it running well? Is it doing what it is intended to do? It is a shit ton of fun in the process? Yes to all.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.

Thank God the seal was there to protect Ocarina of Time and Mario Kart 64 from similar glitches.

LOL

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

The old games that actually have the seal are incredibly easy to glitch. How is glitches relevant to the use of the seal of quality in any way?

lol @ those getting defensive. The title is clearly a joke considering they dropped the "of quality" bit ages ago so of course MK8 had nothing to do with it, and nowhere was it said that the game is bad or anything because of this glitch, jeezus!