By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die is coming to PC

Lol, so many people getting banned over a harmless topic.

--

Good for PC gamers.

Around the Network

A moderator already posted a warning earlier in the thread about this....
http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7249631

Let's get back on topic please, this is getting ridiculous.

TiagoCosta said:
Protendo said:
Called it. I posted on this earlier with the leaked PC footage. Sunset Overdrive is next.

Leaked? It was swery showing the PC version on his own Twitter.. It wasn't a leak, it was a pre announcement.

There was actually a leak that it was running on the PC before the tweet. Same for Sunset Overdrive, which also had the available for PC on their initial site.

Either way this is good for PC gamers, but the game was built for Kinect.... Using a controller felt clunkly.

Looks like something I'd like to try so this is good news for me.

Good to hear

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

Around the Network

Good grief, the bans!

Wasn't going to get a Xbox One, so this is good for me. Deadly Premonition was interesting, so I'd like to try this one out.

Yeah! This game looks good, I can't wait to play it on PC. I haven't plans on getting a XOne so... This game and Sunset Overdrive are the exclusive games that look more interesting to me. I hope the second will come to PC too.

Who knew D4 was such a vital game to the industry.

I still need to play my Games with Gold "free" copy.

Tachikoma said:

woah, that's a whole lot of bans over a relatively harmless topic.

m sure the people who want this for pc will be happy though, I have it on xbo and honestly, didn't really like it, it was a pretty terrible game.

Like, what kind of terrible. Deadly Premonition/EDF terrible or Ride to Hell: Retribution terrible?

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

outlawauron said:
Tachikoma said:

woah, that's a whole lot of bans over a relatively harmless topic.

m sure the people who want this for pc will be happy though, I have it on xbo and honestly, didn't really like it, it was a pretty terrible game.

Like, what kind of terrible. Deadly Premonition/EDF terrible or Ride to Hell: Retribution terrible?

Terrible in a "urgh why am i wasting my time on this when i could be watching paint dry" way.