By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - It's Official, Silent Hills is Canceled Says Konami

What a pity...This generation is easily becoming one of my favourite thanks to all the great horror games that came out and are coming out, and Silent Hills could have been the pinnacle from what I saw.
I hope Kojima will work with Sony and deliver a great horror game. Such a shame, Konami.

Around the Network

You mean new Silent Hill produce by Kojima has been canceled, but they replacing it with new team. So i guess we will not know how good the Silent Hill version from Kojima, and never will. I hope thiere is a good reason behind this or maybe if the game made by Kojima it will not like the expectation. who knows i will just think positive.

i write on twitter/facebook:

MGS 5 - its a hideo kojima game!
thanks for nothing, konami.

silent hill without kojima ? the people have no interest.

KazumaKiryu said:

To be fair, its not like Silent Hill is Kojima's baby like Metal Gear is. Other than PT, he has never even worked on a Silent Hill game...If anything, Silent Hill would belong to Toyama (who only worked on SH1) or Team Silent which was disbanded a long time ago.

sundin13 said:
KazumaKiryu said:

To be fair, its not like Silent Hill is Kojima's baby like Metal Gear is. Other than PT, he has never even worked on a Silent Hill game...If anything, Silent Hill would belong to Toyama (who only worked on SH1) or Team Silent which was disbanded a long time ago.

yes, you are right :)

But P.T. is sooo great and the teaser-demo is by kojima and his team kojima production, not konami. well... but.. its dead now. its so sad : (

Around the Network
naruball said:
bigtakilla said:
naruball said:

Ugh. Honestly, dude. Try to read next time. I never said I expected it to happen. What I said was:

"It's most likely cancelled. Not definitely. But most likely"

Why do you have to go around twisting my words?

Yes, read....

Read what exactly? This is a different thread with different/new information. Now it is clear. Before, it wasn't. Simple as that.

The part where I highlighted maybe. I never said you did.

bigtakilla said:

The part where I highlighted maybe. I never said you did.

Fair enough

the demo-teaser is gone now in the store : (