By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Preview: Yoshi's Woolly World (One more analysis ).

Yoshi Woolly World

I want it NOW 77 50.00%

It´s so cute, I want to die <3 33 21.43%

Let´s be honest, Goty material. 13 8.44%

MEH! 15 9.74%

Only virgins play this! 5 3.25%

My Cats Breath Smells like Cat Food 11 7.14%

Total:154
Mandalore76 said:
generic-user-1 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

How do you know that this game is too easy? Is not even out, and this guy is saying that is quite challenging. You are just prejudging the game because the aesthetics.

lets not start beeing fanboys. his point is totaly valid, the game will not be hard, and it shouldnt be.  if he wants a hard game, he should play DKCTF.  yoshi was never one of the harder series. a bit harder than kirby games, but easyer than mario or DK games.

All he said was how about waiting for the game to actually release before people start calling it "too easy" for them.  I find that reaction to also be "totally valid".

you think nintendo will break old traditions? would be cool, but i dont think they will. we have hard platformers on the wiiu.

if he likes harder games he shold go with DKCTF or 3D World.

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
Mandalore76 said:

All he said was how about waiting for the game to actually release before people start calling it "too easy" for them.  I find that reaction to also be "totally valid".

you think nintendo will break old traditions? would be cool, but i dont think they will. we have hard platformers on the wiiu.

Just saying that we only have the reviewer's word to go by since the game hasn't even released yet, and he referred to it as challenging.  I for one am looking forward to this one.  But, I whole-heartedly agree with your last statement.

Mandalore76 said:
generic-user-1 said:
Mandalore76 said:

Just saying that we only have the reviewer's word to go by since the game hasn't even released yet, and he referred to it as challenging.  I for one am looking forward to this one.  But, I whole-heartedly agree with your last statement.

most reviewer are happy if they dont drown in the shower...

i am looking forward to this one too, but i hope its not that hard, from time to time you want something easyer, and the artstyle looks so good that i just wanna enjoy the feeling. beeing easy isnt bad.

PwerlvlAmy said:
manuel said:
I.want.it.NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!

We better watch out or we'll end up like Veruca

Ok ok, I'll keep it down.

Don't wanna end up like her.

Need something off Play-Asia? http://www.play-asia.com/

generic-user-1 said:
Mandalore76 said:

most reviewer are happy if they dont drown in the shower...

i am looking forward to this one too, but i hope its not that hard, from time to time you want something easyer, and the artstyle looks so good that i just wanna enjoy the feeling. beeing easy isnt bad.

Beeing easy isn´t bad, agree, look Epic Yarn, is an easy game to beat (but is VERY hardcore if you try to make a 100%, one hit and you have to start the level again if you want it all), but this game has 2 modes that you can switch at any time, that makes me think on a Kirby Epic Yarn level of challenging at mellow mode, and a Yoshi´s Island level for the Classic mode.

And that would be enough, even if Yoshi´s Island was not very hard for snes standarts, it is pretty challenging for today standarts, you start to feel the challenging of the game from the 4th world to the end imo, and of course trying to complete the game is very hardcore. Is probably not going to be Tropical Freeze, but I think it will surprise us a little bit.

Around the Network

Still waiting for them to release Kirby! Yoshi can bloody well wait his turn!

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Game looks nice, but to be honest, I'm more excited for the Yarn Yoshi Amiibos

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

think-man said:

Still looks like LBP to me

Agree. Looks boring, easy and generic.

Edit: I like the 3DHub.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

There's ntn about it that makes me hyped to play it right now.  I'll probably wait for a sale or a buy 2 game deal or something.

Updated with a new Gamexplain video showing some gorgeous pics.