By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 reveal trailer

poklane said:
Reminder: 2 hour long livestream here: http://www.twitch.tv/TheRace No idea what they'll actually show.

Thanks for that

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

Around the Network

edit. spoke too soon

I predict that the Wii U will sell a total of 18 million units in its lifetime. 

The NX will be a 900p machine

I think is a good looking game, don´t know why people says it looks horrible, I don´t see it, you have to think that this is a 1080p 60fps game, and they are showing the game as it is, not bs videos, so it looks good enough.

It doesn´t look very original though, but oh well, that was expected.

It looks more like advanced warfare 2 than black ops 3.

That looks fun

Around the Network

If there's one small thing I'm very happy about, it's the return of gore. I always hated it when I hit someone with an explosive and their whole body was perfectly fine besides the being dead part.

poklane said:

If there's one small thing I'm very happy about, it's the return of gore. I always hated it when I hit someone with an explosive and their whole body was perfectly fine besides the being dead part.

Came to post this 

Damn!!!

So no PS360 version this time? Is there any confirmation somewhere?

Normally I don't judge from one trailer but I will say that I do not think that was a good trailer. Showed almost no bit of story whatsoever besides the fact that apparently you will be fighting some robot enemies now and I agree with what other people have said about how it looks more like Advanced Warfare than Black Ops 3.

Will wait for actual gameplay at E3 before judging it though.

ryuzaki57 said:
So no PS360 version this time? Is there any confirmation somewhere?

Well texhnically only the beta has been confirmed current gen only, so technically they could still snnounce other versions of the game are in development.

OT/Poklane: I saw a thread on GAF stating you could customize your campaign character and even make them female.

#1 Amb-ass-ador