By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Konami situation.

Tagged games:

RolStoppable said:
Turkish said:
Konami only has PES now which the latest iteration is the best football game.

The question is: Without PlayStation, would Konami be in a crisis too?

They'd probably left the game making industry decades ago.

Dat salt tho

Around the Network
Gourmet said:
It's hilarious how everyone thinks they know konami's IPs and how important kojima is better than konami themselves. Kojima could be just a marketing stunt for all we know or maybe some kind of japanese Charlie Sheen.

did you see 2 and a half men after he left?  chalie sheen isnt just sme marketing stunt, he is realy talented and should have gotten an oscar for platoon.... and he was the only one that could replace m.j.fox in spin city...

RolStoppable said:
Turkish said:

They'd probably left the game making industry decades ago.

Dat salt tho

At least you are consistent when it comes to the substance of your arguments.

Thats what replies without substance get.

Konami has a new logo

Source:

This pains me as a Zone of the Enders, DDR, Castlevania, and Mystical Ninja fan

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network
generic-user-1 said:
Gourmet said:
It's hilarious how everyone thinks they know konami's IPs and how important kojima is better than konami themselves. Kojima could be just a marketing stunt for all we know or maybe some kind of japanese Charlie Sheen.

did you see 2 and a half men after he left?  chalie sheen isnt just sme marketing stunt, he is realy talented and should have gotten an oscar for platoon.... and he was the only one that could replace m.j.fox in spin city...

I agree. But kojima could be a marketing stunt who thinks he's Charlie Sheen. And I'd have fired Charlie anyway, and do another series instead of two and a half man. Something i hope konami does.

RolStoppable said:
Turkish said:

Thats what replies without substance get.

This doesn't work, because I asked you a question, so you were the one to provide something with substance. The same holds true for the thread I made a reference to. So what was that thread about anyway?

No you didn't get it. When you reply with an odd comment asking me something random and off topic, I will give you the answer that such a comment deserves.

Konami seem to be doing their very best to shoot themselves in the foot since the whole Kojima thing. Not making Silent Hills seems like a grave error, and one which reeks of development hell and/or a lack of confidence between parties involved. Either way, either of these scenarios do not bode well for Konami, and there's an ever-growing chance that the company will be little more than a shell post-MGSV release.

Which would be a real shame. The company has provided plenty of excellent titles over the years (and some...not so excellent...), but for this to happen and for the company to effectively just implode would be a great shame. Hopefully, it doesn't come to that but it isn't looking too promising.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Gourmet said:
generic-user-1 said:

I agree. But kojima could be a marketing stunt who thinks he's Charlie Sheen. And I'd have fired Charlie anyway, and do another series instead of two and a half man. Something i hope konami does.

chuck lorre isnt realy that talented to make another funny sitcom, he tryed over and over again, and just 2 and a half men was funny...

RolStoppable said:
Turkish said:

No you didn't get it. When you reply with an odd comment asking me something random and off topic, I will give you the answer that such a comment deserves.

And just like that, you are back in the ring:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=7245606

Damn you must've been so upset these past few days, trying to get a hold of me,  "where does Turkish post? where does Turkish post! I still need to remind him and win this internet argument!".

Next time you will not be so salty and just ask me either via the thread or PM, capiche. That thread exploded and I don't have time to read everyone's comments, certainly not you who didn't quote my post so I didn't even know you replied to me.