By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Can you beat my Musou collection?

No, because i don't like to buy 2 times the same game (normal + Xtreme edition ..or even Empire)

I have DW1/3/4/5/6 (and 6 empire...because DW6 was so bad i wanted to do something better)/7/8, warriors orochi 3 X, Hyrule warriors.

And i will take Samurai-warriors 4.2 when it will be here.

Around the Network

No and neither do I want to...

Erm...I only have Hyrule Warriors. I am interested in Dragon Quest Heroes though.

I'll probably never buy the normal Warriors games, though. I need a more vibrant and enthusiastic skin over it, lol.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

I have Dynasty Warriors 8 and Hyrule Warriors, but I'm looking forward to play more musou games. I've had tons of fun with these games (>100 hours in both of them). Musou games are very underrated in the west...

Volterra_90 said:
I have Dynasty Warriors 8 and Hyrule Warriors, but I'm looking forward to play more musou games. I've had tons of fun with these games (>100 hours in both of them). Musou games are very underrated in the west...

Yea they are,understandable thou there quality arent that good after the ps2 era,buy sw4 is a huge  step up.

And there just a lot of fun to play.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network
Hiku said:

I have these:

Dynasty Warriors 3
Dynasty Warriors 5
Dynasty Warriors 7
Warriors Orochi
Dynasty Warriors Gundam 3
Sengoku Basara 4
Dragon Quest Heroes

As for DW1, I didn't know but I looked it up after you mentioned it, and it looks like that one was a fighting game. That's interesting. Never knew that.

Jups! The first dw whas a fighting game but they thought it would be interesting to build an action hack and slasher around the whole china theme.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Nope. I only have Senran Kagura. Soon, DQH

Ka-pi96 said:
I've got:
Dynasty Warriors 3 (PS2)
Dynasty Warriors 4 Empires (PS2)
Dynasty Warriors 5 (Xbox)
Dynasty Warriors 5 Empires (X360)
Dynasty Warriors 6 (X360)
Dynasty Warriors 6 Empires (X360)
Dynasty Warriors 7 (PS3 & X360)
Dynasty Warriors 7 Xtreme Legends (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 7 Empires (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS3)
Dynasty Warriors 8 Xtreme Legends (PS4)
Dynasty Warriors Next (Vita)
Samurai Warriors 2 + XL (X360)
Samurai Warriors 2 Empires (X360)
Samurai Warriors 2 XL + Empires HD Edition (PS3)
Samurai Warriors 3 Z (PS3)
Samurai Warriors 4 (PS4)
Warriors Orochi (X360)
Warriors Orochi 2 (X360)
Warriors Orochi 3 (X360)
Dynasty Warriors Gundam (X360)

Sweet collection.  One I really enjoyed was Bleach one on PS3, some really fun characters to play as and seeing your progression as you level was rewarding.

Skullwaker said:
Erm...I only have Hyrule Warriors. I am interested in Dragon Quest Heroes though.

I'll probably never buy the normal Warriors games, though. I need a more vibrant and enthusiastic skin over it, lol.

Booo, they literally beat Hyrule Warriors in every field except Zelda fan service =P

OT: Sadly not, most of my time with the series was spent renting 4, 5 and 5XL back on PS2. Then I got 7 on PS3 when I finally got a PS3 and then 8XL on PS4.

That's insane. I only got DW 5, 6, 7, Strikeforce and Warriors Orochi 2.