By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice Official Trailer

Robert_Downey_Jr. said:
TheBlackNaruto said:
So I can't remember where I read this but isn't the movie like during or RIGHT after the Man of Steel movie? Like it shows Lex and Bruce watching what happened? And they somehow get pieces of the ship that made Superman lose his powers? Are they going that route instead of the Kryptonite route?

Anyway this trailer was GREAT!!! Next year will be a great year for Superhero fans!

Maybe that's what Batman's suit is made out of?

I never thought of that! That is a possibility!

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
Smeags said:
I do think that the view of Superman as some sort of deity is a really interesting take on the character. They already made the savior parallels in Man of Steel, but now the door's blown wide open.

Meanwhile in the MCU, the literal son of Odin is flying about and nobody blinks an eye.

So true.

A tonne of potential 'gods' in the current Marvel Universe.

But the one time one of them tried to claim power (Loki) he was laughed out of the park

Still, good that they are differentiating from one another I guess.

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

TheBlackNaruto said:
Robert_Downey_Jr. said:

Maybe that's what Batman's suit is made out of?

I never thought of that! That is a possibility!

I think it would make sense.  He's not me so he can't just make a metal that can stand up to alien attacks

I am Iron Man

Lawlight said:
Yafea said:
The trailer was amazing. WB is putting all of their eggs in this film to success, I hope it pays off. I like how the film carries the consciousness of Superman's action from the previous film and dividing people opinion of him. Only complain I wanted to see Wonder-woman but the films is one year away, they'll save it for another trailer I hope.

This is one aspect that the Marvel refuses to tackle - the advent of metahumans and "gods". Is everyone cool with that? If I was a human and "gods" came to Earth, I'd want us to be prepared and not just be at their mercy.

I like moth Marvel and DC, but I lean more toward DC because they are more serious and tackle social commentaries. Nothing is wrong with marvel keeping their films light. It's just my personal prefrence.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX