By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON: Ultra Street Fighter 4 hits PS4 on May 26th, $24.99 (Next-gen Exclusive)

ethomaz said:
Are the others street fighter? So no.

The lack of a real fighting game this gen was killing me... that will fit the gap until SFV.

You're knocking new, original games over the umpteenth port of Street Fighter IV. I hope you're aware of that.

Very silly if you ask me.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Around the Network

Goodnightmoon said:

What?
Could you be more biased or elitist on that coment?

Now Street Fighter is the only real fighting game because i say so...

This is not a megaton, this is the 5th remake of a 7 years old game.

I'm elitist so I just play the best of fighint games... the others are just not worth to buy for me.

I'm waiting SFV for PS4 since release... it needed to be a launch title... better later than never... and the improviments with so low price.

Skullwaker said:

You're knocking new, original games over the umpteenth port of Street Fighter IV. I hope you're aware of that.

Very silly if you ask me.

While the others didn't play like a competitive fighting game... yes... SFIV is in another level.

ethomaz said:

Goodnightmoon said:

What?
Could you be more biased or elitist on that coment?

Now Street Fighter is the only real fighting game because i say so...

This is not a megaton, this is the 5th remake of a 7 years old game.

I'm elitist so I just play the best of fighint games... the others are just not worth to buy for me.

I'm waiting SFV for PS4 since release... it needed to be a launch title... better later than never... and the improviments with so low price.

You are missing out on many great fighting games because they aren't "the best"? So, once the best game has been established, you will never play any other fighting game?

VGPolyglot said:

You are missing out on many great fighting games because they aren't "the best"? So, once the best game has been established, you will never play any other fighting game?

Well I was gifted with BlazBlue and I played until get the Platinum...

Now SFIV I play online just because it is so good (I have the Platinum too).

The others I just doesn't care at all except old KoF.

Around the Network
ethomaz said:
While the others didn't play like a competitive fighting game... yes... SFIV is in another level.

What are you talking about? The other games can be played competitively. You're talking out of your ass just trying to make it seem like the PS4 has something above the other consoles when in reality, SFIV isn't anything special at this point.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Skullwaker said:

What are you talking about? The other games can be played competitively. You're talking out of your ass just trying to make it seem like the PS4 has something above the other consoles when in reality, SFIV isn't anything special at this point.

No. You misunderstood my comment.

SFIV is something above the others fighting games... now tell to the fighint commnunity that SFIV isn't anything special lol... it is the most played game yet.

Ryu in SSB , thats a MEGATON!

This is good price, i wouldn't say megaton for a 4th release?

Digital only? No thanks.

I'll wait for the 5th one. MKX will keep me busy until then.

Follow me on Instagram : YAFEAXX