By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - MEGATON: Ultra Street Fighter 4 hits PS4 on May 26th, $24.99 (Next-gen Exclusive)

Meh. Only fighting game I play are anime games because I don't like fighting games. Unless its SF V; I am not interested.

Around the Network

Excellent price.

I play Street Fighter but Soul Calibur is what I am waiting on. Cant wait to see what that looks like on PS4 and Xbox One.

EricFabian said:

Mortal Kombat, Killer Instict and Smash are nor real fighters?

Fillers.

Just not what competitive/hardcore fighting gamers wants to play (most due gameplay issues)... Smash is played more by casuals and that is why it sell a lot.

ethomaz said:

EricFabian said:

Mortal Kombat, Killer Instict and Smash are nor real fighters?

Fillers.

Just not what competitive/hardcore fighting gamers wants to play... Smash is played more by casuals and that is why it sell a lot.

What?
Could you be more biased or elitist on that coment?

Now Street Fighter is the only real fighting game because i say so...

This is not a megaton, this is the 5th remake of a 7 years old game.

Around the Network

So everything else other then Street Fighter are fillers?

Not really a megaton, but I agree that the PS4 is going to be the go to console for fighting games this gen.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

Would have been great if God Of War 3 Remastered was this price as well.

ethomaz said:

EricFabian said:

Fillers.

Just not what competitive/hardcore fighting gamers wants to play (most due gameplay issues)... Smash is played more by casuals and that is why it sell a lot.

So full of it.  KI has already beeen praised in the comptitive scene as one of the best fighting games and Smash Bros 4 is better recived than Brawl.  MKX is too early to tell.

Even most satirical usages of the term "megaton" are more appropriate than this one...

It was announced a while ago for PS4 and only the PS3 version has the input lag issue as far as I know.

And thanks for the mod edit.