By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Bandai Namco - Dark Souls II & Dragon Ball Xenoverse both surpass 2.5 million sales

Xenoverse is the best DB game I have played in years. I bought it while I was on vacation because I needed something to play and I have a nostalgia love for DBZ. I then convinced 2 of my friends to also buy it because it was that much fun.

Around the Network

I knew Xenoverse sold a bunch because the servers were completely overrun and broken for weeks. It must have destroyed their expectations.

Xenoverse is my favorite DBZ game by far. It deserves all of the sales it's getting.

I know VGC is behind like 4 weeks but the sales posted must be severely under tracked.

I'm really hoping they bpsh the hardware in the next one because we haven't seen an anime game do that since the first Ninja storm and Burst Limit which one PS3 looks almost as good as Xenoverse on PS4.

DBX is at 2 millions, Siliconera fixed their article. Still amazing sales.

Around the Network

That's pretty surprising. Dragon Ball Xenoverse is a pretty decent game, but I didn't think that the Dragon Ball brand still had that kind of sales power. Impressive.

Dat undertracking here tho.

Glad it's selling well, great game, lol at the scores it got.