By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2015 NPD Thread! PS4, XBO, Wii U, 3DS, Bloodborne up

Ali_16x said:
Wow MLB did well considering it was out for 1 day.

This NPD ends at Apr 4 I believe so MLB had 5 days of sales.

Around the Network

I totally forgot about NPD today. Good to see the Wii U is still up YOY.

Bets:

1. If the Wii U sells closer to 10 million LTD by 1/3/2015 I win. If it sells closer to 9.5 million LTD by 1/3/2015 OfficerRaichu15 wins (winner gets 2 weeks of avatar control)--Lost.

Aura7541 said:
super6646 said:

So what? I doubt Mortal Kombat X will sell systems. 

The last Mortal Kombat sold 1 million according to April 2011 NPD. And do you know what was more interesting? The PS3 version sold more than the 360 version in the US despite the fact that the 360 had a huge lead in the country. Do your research.

Really? Did you just listen to my comment? No of course you didn't. I said systems! This thing could outsell the XB1 version 4:1 for all I care, but its not going to have a significant effect on sales.

super6646 said:
Aura7541 said:

You don't need to wait. Sony has marketing rights to Mortal Kombat X.

It's Mortal Kombat dude...

TheGoldenBoy said:
Skullwaker said:
I'm surprised at MP10 > Type 0 HD. I mean, Type 0 is a new game to the west and it comes with a FFXV demo. Why didn't it do better?

It's a glorified PSP game.

With a demo...... :0

Around the Network
TheGoldenBoy said:
It's a glorified PSP game.

Still a new game. I thought the brand and demo would be enough to carry it. It was doing extremely well on Amazon also.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

gooch_destroyer said:
super6646 said:

It's Mortal Kombat dude...

Did COD AW sell systems (excluding the bundle) no. Did GTA 5 sell systems  (excluding bundle's once again). No!

super6646 said:
Aura7541 said:

The last Mortal Kombat sold 1 million according to April 2011 NPD. And do you know what was more interesting? The PS3 version sold more than the 360 version in the US despite the fact that the 360 had a huge lead in the country. Do your research.

Really? Did you just listen to my comment? No of course you didn't. I said systems! This thing could outsell the XB1 version 4:1 for all I care, but its not going to have a significant effect on sales.

It's a mainstream game that has been popular for over 2 decades. Mortal Kombat X will indeed move systems and since it will sell more on the PS4, it will move more PS4's than XBO's.

super6646 said:

Did COD AW sell systems (excluding the bundle) no. Did GTA 5 sell systems  (excluding bundle's once again). No!

In what alternate dimension are you on right now?

fluky-nintendy said:
Ryng_Tolu said:
I was agree, MP10 > FF T0.

Even by lot...

Proof???

Mario Party 10: #4 (only Wii U)

Final Fantasy Type 0: #10 (All version)