By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - March 2015 NPD Thread! PS4, XBO, Wii U, 3DS, Bloodborne up

SJReiter said:
No mention of Code Name S.T.E.A.M from Nintendo. Bomba confirmed.

That sadly really doesn't surprise me. The 3DS really does seem to exaggerate the hits vs misses compared with other formats. (i.e. 1 game is a mega blockbuster, another game completely off the radar)

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

Around the Network

Wow, good sales for Zelda!!!

tbone51 said:
NewGuy said:

I was thinking it was gonna do 100K, but WiiU is in Vita level of death right now.

What did the Xbone do last month? Since there's no mention of MOM increase, it might have done worse than Feb '15 as well.

Not even close to the same level, and vita is doing much better in 2015 than 2014

I see two dead consoles that are still out there. They are on the same level to me.

Should clarify, same level WW. USA vita is deader, Japan, WiiU is deader.

Jeff Grubb: PS4 No.1

Confirmed: 3DS won!!!

Last month NPD group have said PS4 first, and 3DS won. So, even this time 3DS is first.

PS4 No. 1 again in March.

Visualizza traduzione

Around the Network
NewGuy said:
tbone51 said:

Not even close to the same level, and vita is doing much better in 2015 than 2014

I see two dead consoles that are still out there. They are on the same level to me.

Should clarify, same level WW. USA vita is deader, Japan, WiiU is deader.

To be fair, Vita is putting out several releases (inc exclusives) weekly while Wii U has had 1 game this year. So logically, once Wii U releases for 2015 start to hit, you'd expect it to be on a better level of doom than the Vita is.

RIP Dad 25/11/51 - 13/12/13. You will be missed but never forgotten.

sully1311 said:

Jeff Grubb: PS4 No.1

Now the question is if the PS4 is over or under 400K.

3DS ~263K

Ryng_Tolu said:
gooch_destroyer said:
Bloodborne 2 confirmed.

BloodBorne 2 (the sequel) confirmed or BloodBorne #2 this month in sales?

You know. lol

All we need now is a tricolour pie chart. Since we know Wii U ~84K the pie chart will let us work out everything else. Come on Mr Pie man.

“The fundamental cause of the trouble is that in the modern world the stupid are cocksure while the intelligent are full of doubt.” - Bertrand Russell

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

Jimi Hendrix