By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Sony domination begins....?

trestres said:
Thanks for the insults pooper, it makes you feel better go ahead, you are earning more and more while doing it.

You are lame... and poop describes you well.

Yup. You aren't very smart. Of course I'm going to insult you if you try to take a jab at me. Next time shut your mouth if you don't want to be responded to.

Around the Network

Wii Sports is also a catalyst game, but of a slightly different sort from the norm. It's a pack-in catalyst, meaning it draws consumers to the system. These games have a key advantage over normal catalyst games, in that they get the ball rolling alongside all other catalyst games released for a system. Which can lead to a lot of momentum for new purchasers of the system, with enough available.

Oh, and it's utterly pointless to point out that the Wii's sales would not have launched into the stratosphere without Wii Sports, because the scenario of the Wii sans Wii Sports did not and cannot come to pass.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

PooperScooper said:
trestres said:
Thanks for the insults pooper, it makes you feel better go ahead, you are earning more and more while doing it.

Yup. You aren't very smart. Of course I'm going to insult you if you try to take a jab at me. Next time shut your mouth if you don't want to be responded to.

Now, now. Settle down, or it's a time out for the both of you!

a.l.e.x00 said:
PooperScooper said:
trestres said:

Now, now. Settle down, or it's a time out for the both of you!

I'm very calm. I think it's funny that someone can't back up their accusations and cry when they get their shit thrown right back at them.

Ok im not very smart, great defense there as always. I "tried to take a jab at you" you must be depressed in your life to think there can be hate across an internet forum, lol, just post what you like, people will know you for what you are and for the stuff you post.

Not gonna respond anything coming from you anymore, bye poop.

Proud poster of the 10000th reply at the Official Smash Bros Update Thread.

tag - "I wouldn't trust gamespot, even if it was a live comparison."

Bets with Conegamer:

Pandora's Tower will have an opening week of less than 37k in Japan. (Won!)
Pandora's Tower will sell less than 100k lifetime in Japan.
Stakes: 1 week of avatar control for each one.

Fullfilled Prophecies

Around the Network
Sky Render said:
Wii Sports is also a catalyst game, but of a slightly different sort from the norm. It's a pack-in catalyst, meaning it draws consumers to the system. These games have a key advantage over normal catalyst games, in that they get the ball rolling alongside all other catalyst games released for a system. Which can lead to a lot of momentum for new purchasers of the system, with enough available.

Oh, and it's utterly pointless to point out that the Wii's sales would not have launched into the stratosphere without Wii Sports, because that scenario did not and cannot come to pass.

I hate Wii Sports with a passion. They should replace it with Galaxy as the "pack-in" game. Now that would truly draw consumers in. People don't buy the Wii for Wii Sports. It only exists to show what the Wii can do. It's a Tech Demo. Wii Sports did almost nothing. I sold mine immediately.

trestres said:
Ok im not very smart, great defense there as always. I "tried to take a jab at you" you must be depressed in your life to think there can be hate across an internet forum, lol, just post what you like, people will know you for what you are and for the stuff you post.

Both of you need to stop it RIGHT NOW! Maybe you should settle this out on the Brawl battle field!

trestres said:

Thank the good lord. Now if only I did this sooner so you would have shut your yap in the news forum. Peace out.

Wii Sports is a tech demo to the informed gamer. To a prospective gamer who knows nothing of the industry, Wii Sports is a tour de force of what the Wii can do, and a huge incentive to buying the system.

It's good to learn to look beyond the hardcore view, and recognize how an outsider sees your hobby. That's purportedly what Nintendo has been all about this generation, and it's done wonders for them, you have to admit.

Sky Render - Sanity is for the weak.

a.l.e.x00 said:
trestres said:

Both of you need to stop it RIGHT NOW! Maybe you should settle this out on the Brawl battle field!

Funny how you are the one that I made the comment to and you dont even seem the slight bit upset about it. Your a good man. Now that I don't have someone trying to be an ass I can actually comment on topic again.